Should I worry about toys getting stuck?

andy2164

I love anal stretching and large toys, however I've read some horror stories of toys getting sucked deeper than intended which at times require a hospital visit to remove. During my last play session I interested a 3" diameter toy that I'd been working on making fit. Once inserted, my hole immediately sucked it in and I lost my grip on the base. I was able to push it back out with ease, however I worry that it could get stuck.
I've watched videos of people playing with Nerf balls and other items without a base. Should I be worried the toy will get stuck? Should I try to attach something to it, or will it be OK?
Any advice is appreciated. Edited by cdtraveler

[quote name='Kein_Mitleid' date='17 March 2012 - 05:52 AM' timestamp='1331959972' post='579009']
I would recommend a "no toy without flared base" rule. I'm friends with a big city ER nurse... she... has seen some messed up stuff. Get flared toys/objects, trust me.
[/quote]

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Links1042
[quote name='cdtraveler' date='13 March 2012 - 12:27 AM' timestamp='1331612838' post='577985']
I love anal stretching and large toys, however I've read some horror stories of toys getting sucked deeper than intended which at times require a hospital visit to remove. During my last play session I interested a 3" diameter toy that I'd been working on making fit. Once inserted, my hole immediately sucked it in and I lost my grip on the base. I was able to push it back out with ease, however I worry that it could get stuck.
I've watched videos of people playing with Nerf balls and other items without a base. Should I be worried the toy will get stuck? Should I try to attach something to it, or will it be OK?
Any advice is appreciated.
[/quote]

Buttplug = no worries with a really thick base talking like 2-3 inches long and a little bigger around than the plug itself.

dildos = no worries as long as its soft. it'll come out eventually if stuck like taking a poo.

my advice is to have something at the end of it. (better safe than sorry) But in my 5 years of play nothing has gotten stuck. Use loads of lube always
even when you think there is enough put some more in. again ^

• 2 weeks later...
Ive had multiple apples in my ass - never got stuck

Ive had an inflatable buttplug pushed right up into my second ring - easy to pull out and could have gotten stuck

so if you are going past the second sphincter then i recommend a retrieval rope etc

• 4 months later...
You should definitely be worried. Once I was using a slender but really long ribbed dildo and had pushed it all the way in with the end just inside where I could easily grab it and pull it back out when I wanted to. I was just sitting on the floor while painting and kinda forgot about it. So In a bit I reached back to pull it out and IT HAD SLIPPED DEEPER, A LOT DEEPER. I could still feel it but it had slipped up to a turn place I think it is called the sigmoid. SCARY! I could just see me going to the er (shakes head). But I was able to keep reaching inside and finally got a finger or two under one side of it and was able to grab the end just enough to pull it out....PHEW! I never use a toy that has no means of preventing complete loss now.

Had this happen to me a few weeks ago. I was playing with a pretty hard, but small dildo, about 20cm long and 3,8cm in width. Was on my knees and took my hands of it, when suddenly it slipped inside completely by gravity I guess. I could reach in and feel it, however it was behind the bend in the colon and I was not able to get a hold of it. As it was quite hard, it would not bend to flush back out again, but instead press against the bend so that it was completely stuck. I would never have gotten it back out again, but thanks to my gf who I was camming with, she drove over to my place an managed to pull it back out by inserting her hand and reaching inside. I will never play with anything that has the potential to get stuck again. I was already seeing myself in ER. Had a hard time, especially for the 1 and a half hour wait that was needed untill she was there :D Moral of the story dont ever attemt to play with things that could possibly get stuck. Especially if you have no one you could ask to get it out :D

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.