New and Interested!!

bulldogs284

I am a 21 yr old straight male in the CT area until early may when i head down to New Orleans for the summer. I am crazily interested in anything having to do with a butthole but am literally having the hardest time finding a partner.

I am into giving and receiving from a female or a TS. HELLPPPPP!!! What do i do, where do i go? Anything (including anybody interested!) would be helpful!

Thanks to all and good luck with your anal endeavors :)

[quote name='bulldogs284' date='11 March 2012 - 09:05 AM' timestamp='1331453117' post='577314']
I am a 21 yr old straight male in the CT area until early may when i head down to New Orleans for the summer. I am crazily interested in anything having to do with a butthole but am literally having the hardest time finding a partner.

I am into giving and receiving from a female or a TS. HELLPPPPP!!! What do i do, where do i go? Anything (including anybody interested!) would be helpful!

Thanks to all and good luck with your anal endeavors :)
[/quote]

Well first lets clear up a thing or two.

1. If its got a natural cock attached to it and its fucking you....... you aint straight.

2. If its got a natural cock attached to it and you're fucking it ..... you aint straight.

3. There are local craigslist classifieds. Throw out a signal and see what bounces back but whatever you do......DONT SAY YOU'RE STRAIGHT!!! :P

Tommygun, personally i think sexuality is in the eyes of the beholder. I dont think the purpose of this forum is to place labels on anything, but rather to discuss a common interest. The question i asked had nothing to do with sexuality, which i have no problem with. Edited by bulldogs284

[quote name='bulldogs284' date='16 March 2012 - 06:45 AM' timestamp='1331876748' post='578725']
Tommygun, personally i think sexuality is in the eyes of the beholder. I dont think the purpose of this forum is to place labels on anything, but rather to discuss a common interest. The question i asked had nothing to do with sexuality, which i have no problem with.
[/quote]

IF you go back to the original post [u]YOU[/u] started. [u]YOU[/u] are the one who put the label by saying you were straight. Nobody here cares....Im just saying its the wrong label....LOL! BTW...... Who said you had a problem with sexuality?????

Obviously we all here have a common interest which is without question.... so take the fact that you like doing tranny's and be honest with yourself about it enough to see that its definitely a point of contention when you think about it. Thats all Im saying.... I didnt mean to hurt anyones feelings I mean I love ass and gapes and fisting and all of the sort too.

I honestly hope you see my point :friends:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Links1042
[quote name='tommygun' date='13 March 2012 - 04:34 PM' timestamp='1331670848' post='578254']
Well first lets clear up a thing or two.

1. If its got a natural cock attached to it and its fucking you....... you aint straight.

2. If its got a natural cock attached to it and you're fucking it ..... you aint straight.

3. There are local craigslist classifieds. Throw out a signal and see what bounces back but whatever you do......DONT SAY YOU'RE STRAIGHT!!! :P
[/quote]

This is right and wrong.

Anyone who likes anal penetration is straight, bi, gay, bi-curious ect.
everyone can enjoy anal sex. You're not gay if you take it in the ass, you're gay if you love men, your bi if you love women / men. and you're
straight if you love women. Love and pleasure are two different things and most people misconstrue these.

Anyway anymore questions send me a pm

[quote name='ICanFistRoseButt' date='11 April 2012 - 02:31 AM' timestamp='1334107876' post='587817']
This is right and wrong.

Anyone who likes anal penetration is straight, bi, gay, bi-curious ect.
everyone can enjoy anal sex. You're not gay if you take it in the ass, you're gay if you love men, your bi if you love women / men. and you're
straight if you love women. Love and pleasure are two different things and most people misconstrue these.

Anyway anymore questions send me a pm
[/quote]

love comes after attraction.. if u are a man and ur attracted to ur partner who has a cock u aint straight. theres no way to argue otherwise. lets not interpret straight according to what u think. what does the majority have to say. btw it has nothing to do with anal penetration. it goes way ahead of that.

[quote name='redrick' date='14 April 2012 - 05:28 AM' timestamp='1334377680' post='588940']
Emotional attatchment imo deems you straight gay bi etc. Anyone can enjoy anal giving or receiving simple as that.
[/quote]

Emotional comes after physical so your saying you're straight up until you get emotional attachment.......WOW! By then haven't you already fucked? Not that It really matters but if you enjoy giving or receiving with a woman then there's no way anyone can consider that Homosexual or bisexual.. By definition HOMO meaning SAME would apply to Sex with the Same Gender.. You can manipulate in your world a million times what it means to you but for the rest of the world, this is how it is.. get over it!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.