meo dilator

crazzymuv

just got the meo xs (have to start somewhere i guess) in the mail. it pinches real bad when i sit down. anyone else have this problem? thinking about getting the set, but if the pinching is going to get worse with the larger sizes, that won't be good.

[quote name='crazzymuv' date='21 February 2012 - 10:25 PM' timestamp='1329863125' post='571256']
just got the meo xs (have to start somewhere i guess) in the mail. it pinches real bad when i sit down. anyone else have this problem? thinking about getting the set, but if the pinching is going to get worse with the larger sizes, that won't be good.
[/quote]
I have the xl meo 24/7 plug it pinches as well,plus it falls out easy unless you push it deep..not a comfortable plug

I have noticed this pinching issue, but it doesn't bother me much. What happens is that the ass cheeks get a bit around the edge of the plug, and when you set, the skin gets crushed between the chair and the plug. Other plugs have this issue, but being softer than metal, hurt less. I find that if you are careful when you sit down, spreading the cheeks a bit, you can manage the problem.

Despite this issue, the plug set remains one of my favorite purchases.

thinking about trimming the bottom ring off parallel to make it kinda long without the rim on 2 sides. i figure it can't get worse and if it does just weld it back on and polish it down.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.