Do You Still Enjoy Regular Sex?

Califfa

Hey!

I was wondering.

Do you guys still enjoy regular sex? I mean, with one girl, vaginal only? No anal, no fisting (on her or on you), no squirting, or anything like that.

Like banging a girl you pick up at the party. One night stand.

I think i'm loosing the interest on this... It's gotta be really hardcore or i can't see any fun.. Unless it's something like.. the girl is REALLY HOT. Or i'm really horny that moment,or it's just a REALLY good chemistry (which i think it's harder than having a girl that REALLY enjoy something hardcore hehe)

Well... actually i think it's just a phase where i'm enjoying new things and i'm with a girl that like anal, squirt alot, almost take a fist in the pussy and like experimenting new things. Or it's just my head maybe....

Anyway, that's the question!

Cya

[quote name='Califfa' date='11 February 2012 - 08:54 AM' timestamp='1328950457' post='567562']
Hey!

I was wondering.

Do you guys still enjoy regular sex? I mean, with one girl, vaginal only? No anal, no fisting (on her or on you), no squirting, or anything like that.

Like banging a girl you pick up at the party. One night stand.

I think i'm loosing the interest on this... It's gotta be really hardcore or i can't see any fun.. Unless it's something like.. the girl is REALLY HOT. Or i'm really horny that moment,or it's just a REALLY good chemistry (which i think it's harder than having a girl that REALLY enjoy something hardcore hehe)

Well... actually i think it's just a phase where i'm enjoying new things and i'm with a girl that like anal, squirt alot, almost take a fist in the pussy and like experimenting new things. Or it's just my head maybe....

Anyway, that's the question!

Cya
[/quote]

Surely most RBB members want an attractive Warp Factor 9 girl?

Been married for almost seven years she's not much into anything other than vanilla sex occasionaly i get to pound her in the ass but thats maybe 1-2 times a year, i love having plugs in and stretching however i still love just a good fuck. If i can several times a day is prefered.

Been married for over ten years and my wife isn't interested in anything anal. I find that after a good anal session I'm wanting to have a "normal" session with her even more!

• 3 weeks later...
Married for 15 years, I fist my wife now and then she does me too. but solo night sessions are the best. The next day I'm still horny and always sodomize my wife.
We have not had vaginal sex in 14 years my wife likes it up the ass 100% of the time.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.