toys&paddles

spazbot

I want to share with all of you fine people here notworthy.gif with which I am capable when set to task...

wink.gif this is the very first sexual toy I made for someone online.. went to jersey to meet them wink.gif

IPB Image

This would be a custom paddle W/ custom bumpy handle .... made this for favorite altime Domme~
bummer lost track of her ,,BBW .. the mind like that of a sting rays tail, not only sharp but many avenues of sharpness pimp.gif
I tried to show progress from blank 3/4 oak the handles laminated with black walnut &red-heart for gerthyness wink.gif
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
IPB Image
and finally this little ditty I titles double trouble... made it sent it to UK for favorite subbie friend to market & experiment with... didn't work so well nodes were too close but it's pretty huh ? LOL
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

maybe no need to cross the pound, it's simply new jersey
what a skilfull craftmanship, lucky your (sexual) friends smile.gif Edited by gninori

Guest sweetpea
Same here. I'd shove any of those in my ass. They are wonderful! I like the double trouble even with the design flaw. I love wooden objects for anal play. No give. That's why I find baseball bats so appealing.
Where did I put that thing....

I live in NY.
Do what you love... Edited by sweetpea

QUOTE(gninori @ Aug 11 2007, 03:23 PM) [snapback]44108[/snapback]

maybe no need to cross the pound, it's simply new jersey
what a skilfull craftmanship, lucky your (sexual) friends smile.gif

Huhuh sorry, froggy mistake blush.gif

And yeah, astounding craftwork, not only the shapes and colours but the finish seems perfect. Big up Spazbot ! notworthy.gif
(^ ^)

blush.gif (kicks dirt clod @ his feet)
aw shucks , thanks . I do,do requests. you think it I draw it. if it's to spescs of what you like I can make it too...
Sweetpea? how odd I find that my search has been firm yet flexable ? hell even the big black( thinks y'all call it rambone) has to have been in really hoy water for a while to make the turn-pike so to speak?

Wow, what a wonderful array of toys you made smile.gif

I particularly like the double penetration toy, looks like it could be lots of fun tongue.gif

Hope all your friends appreciate the time and effort you must have put in to these and send you pics of the toys in use tongue.gif

You should be very proud of yourself notworthy.gif

Very nice - especially the handle on the paddle - a beaut !

I always wondered why there aren't any whips that leave marks looking like kisses.
Probably a riding crop like "stem" (but shorter) with a couple of big red lips on the end..
- ever do something like that ?

jester.gif
QUOTE(Bimboy @ Aug 13 2007, 09:48 AM) [snapback]44489[/snapback]

Very nice - especially the handle on the paddle - a beaut !

I always wondered why there aren't any whips that leave marks looking like kisses.
Probably a riding crop like "stem" (but shorter) with a couple of big red lips on the end..
- ever do something like that ?

I did/DOoooooooooooooooo LMAO
I JUST, i mean yen minutes ago just found a set of black-walnut lips I'd made many years ago. At the time I was trying to bend wood(no pun on getting bent, or bending MY wood wink.gif
anyways I'd put them away intil I could fifure out a way to mount them, for like you described" I want just the lips to come in contact.IE.." Here pet let me "kiss' your ass for a while" cool.gif pics soon to follow...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.