how to prolapse to the max

voortman2

I have experience in fisting and can have good sized analplugs but cannot prolapse good yet.. how can I work on that or that it outside...
tell me your ideas and suggestions

• 2 months later...
I havent thought about putting the pump INSIDE before.

I have a 1inch prolapse and put the pump on after that is out.

I will try with putting the pump up my ass :)

Not necessarily. Just pump until you see your rectum inverting and somewhat filling the cylinder.
There's different methods to achieve different results: if I want to really yank out my prolapse, I'll pump inside and pull but if I want a giant swollen fucktube that will hang out of my anus, I'll simply leave it in and let the pressure swell it up.

• 1 month later...
Have a look here - [url="http://naughtypumps.com/"]My link[/url] Matt does a great arse pump with different sized cups. Edited by anniets

Thanks for the link Anniets.

I have been trying to prolapse for a while now without any success. I have been using a penis tube which is probably too small and home made devices that are a problem because they are opaque. I will definitely be ordering the 2.5" by 3" anal cup soon.

Who is Matt?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.