Enema Discussion

02blackiej91x

Hi, the other day when bored (and horny) i decided to give myself an enema. it was extremely basic as i just disconnected the shower head and shoved the shower hose in my ass. my fist enema i managed to get 2 litres in my ass and my belly got really swollen. i was laying in the shower on all fours receiving that one. once i had emptied myself and recovered i gave myself another one, this time laying on my back and pushing my ass into the air. i managed to get just over 3 litres of water inside me that time and my stomach was huge. i could barely walk. i would like to know how to get more water inside me and also how much water other people can get inside them.
james

• 2 weeks later...
I usually use a bag, or two at once. I've found I can get up to almost 3 quarts in, but that gets kind of uncomfortable. 2 quarts feels best for me. I always like to see my stomach get bigger.

• 2 weeks later...
If you go slow, the water rises higher in the intestine. Also, after a few expulsions, the free room inside will logically be bigger. I flush my lower intestine occasionally (i have a very good transit, but the stimulation...)
As a curiosity of mine, how you measured the quantity of water, using the shower hose? I use the same method, as it seems much easy for me than the bag method, never felt the curiosity to know how much water gets in, but i'm working in a measurement related field...
Happy water play!

• 2 weeks later...
I craziness douche too. A but bingy little bloat. Release at once. Many times is repeatedly. Most a liter water. Douche time many. Gang door head can have numb feel.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.