what dildo for depth?

baldybits1

hi all,
ive decided to trysomething different with my fun hole,i can currently stretch up to 4.5 inch dia but cant take it deep so ive decided to have a go at depth with one of those double headed flexi dildos,anyone had the experience and fancy sharing?

[quote name='baldybits1' date='24 January 2012 - 12:17 PM' timestamp='1327425442' post='563282']
hi all,
ive decided to trysomething different with my fun hole,i can currently stretch up to 4.5 inch dia but cant take it deep so ive decided to have a go at depth with one of those double headed flexi dildos,anyone had the experience and fancy sharing?
[/quote]

I can usually work an 18 X 2 inch double header in about 16 inches. Then I hit that sharp bend and that's where I stop. I don't get to play often enough, but, with some patience, it is easily done! Lot's of lube, spinning it helps sometimes as you press further. The feeling is so intense...sometimes I have a full bladder and pee a little too! Clean out good first, then enjoy!!

[quote name='assgap' date='25 January 2012 - 06:34 AM' timestamp='1327473275' post='563395']
I can usually work an 18 X 2 inch double header in about 16 inches. Then I hit that sharp bend and that's where I stop. I don't get to play often enough, but, with some patience, it is easily done! Lot's of lube, spinning it helps sometimes as you press further. The feeling is so intense...sometimes I have a full bladder and pee a little too! Clean out good first, then enjoy!!
[/quote]
ive gone for the 17 inch double header,only 1.5inch dia and very flexi,so it should be here on fri,so all being well ill get a couple of pics loaded

I believe it's not healthy enough to push it too deep. Although i got 46cm (don't knpw inches) double dong to play with. Makes it feel nice inside 2/3 of its size .. for a while. Like an enema nozle lol ) Better feeling i felt is to beCOME out of plugs.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.