Cervix fucking extreme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phoenix

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks, phoenix.
Soundrack exellent!
I'm afraid to agree with Danny upthere, it's a fake, but a funny and very well done one!
Anyway, it should be dangerous to play like this whith a cervix. Not shure it's a good goal.

• 2 weeks later...
I have not seen that one before. Actually, I could not view the preview on that site, as a username, and password are needed. Anyway, I have seen cervix fucking before. Naughty Alysha does some of that in her vids. She's hot.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
well, Im not too sure about this. It looks a s though it is not a cervix but rather a small plastic or silicone ring that is inside the vagina. It's still neat though!!

Thanks phoenix jester.gif

QUOTE(bumperfan @ Apr 2 2007, 06:16 PM) [snapback]5367[/snapback]

Are you ever gonna give us a chance to DL someone elses posts???

I am just joking, Wings of Fire!

Ran across this on that cervix fucking site, but could not get it to DL---thanks for RS link-- thanks! --bumperfan

cervix fucking site? do share... wink.gif my GF and i are getting into this... so all the help we can get is much appreciated... wink.gif

QUOTE(marlindickwater @ May 27 2007, 12:51 AM) [snapback]25411[/snapback]

well, Im not too sure about this. It looks a s though it is not a cervix but rather a small plastic or silicone ring that is inside the vagina. It's still neat though!!

Thanks phoenix jester.gif

Too right dude, I've done quite a bit with cervixes in my time and that is definitely no cervix, colour is all wrong, texture looks all wrong and how it behaves is all wrong, they don't gape like that or stay prolapsed in such a semi-state no matter how used up or worn out the girl is.

Sorry but that is a blatant fake, very erotic though due to what it is trying to imply.

Amazing how a treat about a fake gets that much feedback! Mind: most of replies praise this vid! How easy does ppl get fooled !!!
Personally I hate fakes...

regards,

cb

Edited: damm, nevermind how good I check, I always find mistakes in my post and have to edit it!
Bah, foreign ppl! (prolaptron`s words) Edited by curiousboy

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.