inside assholes (need more light!)

mcjimg1

Hi all, in need of video clips or pics where you can actually see inside girl's asshole. I love gaping but too many pics/vids where just staring at dark open hole....please help me find!!! I have seen a few (maya from fisting lessons- mini cam in butthole- loved it cant find it anywhere, also some asian clips-but not into any scat.

Anyway, seems rare to see deep inside, if anyone can ass-ist me in finding clips i would be really greatful- thx

[quote name='mcjimg1' date='11 January 2012 - 09:35 PM' timestamp='1326317718' post='557132']
Hi all, in need of video clips or pics where you can actually see inside girl's asshole. I love gaping but too many pics/vids where just staring at dark open hole....please help me find!!! I have seen a few (maya from fisting lessons- mini cam in butthole- loved it cant find it anywhere, also some asian clips-but not into any scat.

Anyway, seems rare to see deep inside, if anyone can ass-ist me in finding clips i would be really greatful- thx
[/quote]

I agree- people like Jay Sin should discover the importance of light in photography- Just think of the fabulous views he's deprived us of by his refusal to use strong directional (preferably camera-mounted) light. Same goes for most other production houses. Another gripe with Jay- he ignores women's pussies. I understand he's obsessed by assholes, but that doesn't mean his clients aren't interested in vaginas at all. I suspect many of us here are also members of Surfoo and would agree that to ignore the fabulous gaping twats on women like Alysya and HKJ is almost criminal.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.