Ream and scream plug

donniedee

Hi members,

I ordered the ream and scream plug today - in red - and will be unboxing it this weekend. Does anyone have any experience with it - has anyone bottomed-out on it? If so let me know so I can compare with my own experience - which I hope will be exciting.

Stay tuned.

• 1 month later...
I own the "ream and scream" and regularly "bottom out".
It took me about a week to get full penetration of the head, and then about another month till I managed to suck the rest in.
The very flexible short neck above the base will prevent you from closing over the second flare, to achieve your goal you'll have to put the plug up on a short pedestal about a third less wide than the suction base.
If you're doing this on your own I would suggest tying a thin rope around the base, because especially the first few times it's almost impossible to push it out on your own (I had a half-hour of pure panic to loop of string around the base, the first time I did it).
The base on this toy is not well designed for full penetration and will you eventually tear just below the second flare. If this happens you can still use the plug but without the pedestal as its almost impossible to stretch around the flare without it.
This plug gave me a lot of pleasure until I started abusing it on a daily basis then it broke up quite fast, if you use it once or twice a week you should get a fairly normal life span out of it.
In my posts there are two videos of me using this plug with a gape at the end.

• 1 month later...
[quote name='thunderxx' date='31 January 2012 - 01:10 PM' timestamp='1328015401' post='564777']
I own the "ream and scream" and regularly "bottom out".
It took me about a week to get full penetration of the head, and then about another month till I managed to suck the rest in.
The very flexible short neck above the base will prevent you from closing over the second flare, to achieve your goal you'll have to put the plug up on a short pedestal about a third less wide than the suction base.
If you're doing this on your own I would suggest tying a thin rope around the base, because especially the first few times it's almost impossible to push it out on your own (I had a half-hour of pure panic to loop of string around the base, the first time I did it).
The base on this toy is not well designed for full penetration and will you eventually tear just below the second flare. If this happens you can still use the plug but without the pedestal as its almost impossible to stretch around the flare without it.
This plug gave me a lot of pleasure until I started abusing it on a daily basis then it broke up quite fast, if you use it once or twice a week you should get a fairly normal life span out of it.
In my posts there are two videos of me using this plug with a gape at the end.
[/quote]Great advise - will adopt your method as it has been giving me some trouble since it arrived. It is encouraging to read that it was a week before you took the head (less for me) as I was not sure I would ever be able to accomodate the the main body. I too had a few minutes of panic after the head popped in and I couldn't remove it manually.

I'll check out the vids now and see if I can learn more.

• 7 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.