Insertion depth

davidko0

Hello everybody,

I'd like to ask you how deep should I insert a pump into my anus to achieve rectal prolapse. Just behind the 1st sphincter, few centimeters or really deep?

Thank you

Until it sits comfortably inside. Pump until you feel mild pulling and leave it there for a session of 10 minutes to begin. Work up longer and slowly during an extended period of time and do not be jumping around the house with the pump inside you. If there is any more than a blood smear desist for a week and start from the beginning.

This is a dangerous activity, the results of which are not naturally reversible. Proceed with caution and a smile.

[quote name='donniedee' date='14 December 2011 - 04:05 AM' timestamp='1323860750' post='534188']
Until it sits comfortably inside. Pump until you feel mild pulling and leave it there for a session of 10 minutes to begin. Work up longer and slowly during an extended period of time and do not be jumping around the house with the pump inside you. If there is any more than a blood smear desist for a week and start from the beginning.

This is a dangerous activity, the results of which are not naturally reversible. Proceed with caution and a smile.
[/quote]

i am new to this all but this is the most recent and related thread i have found! I am wondering, i can fit up to 4" in diameter into my rectum but how do i prolapse? I keep hearing talk of using a pump.. "what kindve pump and also are there any homemade methods/ways to prolapse?

This kind of thing takes time. Don't rush it. I've been pumping my rectum for years and have a repectable prolapse, but I also have TOTAL control of my ass. My 'lapse only comes out when I want it to.

Just insert the pump past your anal ring. Gently pump until you see your inner meat. Release the pump and see what happens. Rinse and repeat until you shoot a load. lol

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.