TV-Kim-The Anal Queen.

tvkim2007

There is a video of me plunging my cunt with a 14 inch dildo here:

http://www.tnaflix.com/view_video.php?view...69ee07e4134bcef

Hi.

I'm Kim , a sub Trannie living in South Birmingham UK. I have an exceptionally petite and youthful femme body. I'm slim, only 5'5" without heels (ladies shoe size 5), I always wear stockings and suspenders.

To meet me you MUST be able to satisfy a number of points.

ONE: You MUST be a dominant mature man, or group of men over 50+, (male and female couple welcome) with a sexually active imagination. I won't reply to men under 50 years of age.

TWO: You MUST be able to provide a private place where we can meet for sex, within 20 miles of Northfield, South Birmingham

THREE: I require my man to be very aggressive while working on my pussy, especially on the INTERNAL areas.

FOUR: You MUST be able to email me a facial and cock photo, or have a photo on your profile, and tell me what you want to do with my tanned little body.

FIVE: I only travel to meet at weekends, Friday or Saturday afternoons and evenings.

SIX: I am not into kissing or other time wasting practices. You will be required to immediately lift my mini-skirt, pull my panties to one side, and get straight to my cock and pussy, abusing me in any way you want.

If you can agree or satisfy these 6 requests, than please contact me to arrange the best sex you have ever had!

My terms are: I DONT ask for payment or anything. All I want is to meet mature older men on a regular basis who want a tiny sub t-girl to aggresivelly use and abuse.

I DONT DO HOTELS ETC, SO PLEASE STOP ASKING!! If you are not local, please don't waste yours and my time by writing to me.

ALL SEX TO BE WITH CONDOMS, Safe-Sex only.

I have a good selection of extra large dildo's ranging in size from 8 inches to 18 inches. The largest is 5 inches wide!!

Im also looking for M/F couples or groups of mature men who can provide premises for regular meetings where I can be subjected to repeated multiple penetrations. DEEP DOUBLE PENETRATION required.

I sometimes go to TABOO in Park St Birmingham, where I get lots of male attention. If anyone wants to meet me there please email me for dates.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Please email me at: kim@birchplace.com

Check out my website for more pics and info http://tv-kim.com

Kim xxx

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

[font=Arial]
[indent][/indent][indent] Edited by kim2007

Kim, Good to see you back on the board again!!!! Some new and old pics.....Please post more....You have one of the nicest set of swoolen asslips on the net.....Thanks for the post Keep it coming!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Never thought that such a fine example of stretching would share a city with me. Ah well, I'm far below the age you're looking for sadly, but at least I can profit by your example. I don't suppose you buy any of your "little" toys in the city? Never seen anything like those on the shelves. Edited by Onionman

• 2 months later...
Holy shit baby If your up for it I will fly You to the USA for as long as you want.I will spoil and pamper you and give you everything you need and more smile.gif This is a serious request.

Wow incredible! I never thought before a British person could be that sexy. And your breathtaking scent is even perceivable through my monitor.
Wish we had sugar pussies like you here in Continental Europe.

Thank you very much
Alvino

Hey kim hun, LTNS, good to see your still a anal queen. Keep up the good work.

Barbie

Hi Barbie

Thnx babe. How are you keeping?

Please get in touch at: kim@birchplace.com

See ya!

Kim xxxx

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.