Enema... Squirting, etc

dana44

I wonder..... Who else he like to put water, Lotions, Lubes up there butt till they are full and squirt it out, followed by fisting / dildo play? I do.

i like the feeling of being full of a nice thick lube and then squirting it out.... feels real good... and then fisting.. makes it much better!

I had a session Saturday afternoon like you descibed. Much fun in the bathtub!! Very intense orgasm, and a heavenly and peaceful rested feeling afterward.

I personaly love to warm up some crisco make it plyable and pack my ass with it. After this I lube my best up real well and punch it in. The feeling of all the crisco adding thickness to my fist is awesome plus it gives me at-the-source lubrication. You can also squeez the crisco out and re-pack it leaving you with a great fist filled packing. Really fills you to the brink!!!

Cheero:
Abrasion

I do like to spray warm water up into my hole, to open it up but also take more until my stomach is filled. After the pleasant feeling of fullness and shooting it all back out, it helps to open things up deep inside and make room for taking toys very deep biggrin.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.