Man for fisting cuckhold

Guest sweetpea

Guest sweetpea
All I think about lately is how much I wish I could find an attractive man who loves anal stretching and fisting so he could *train* my man to properly use and abuse my asshole. He's into to it, but I feel like I have to teach him too much about it and it ends up turning me off. I like it when someone's just really into it and knows what he's doing because he thinks about it all the time like I do.
I love the idea of being used by two men at the same time like that.
Where do I begin to find someone like that???
People in the NY area aren't as freaky as they used to be.
I wish this board had a chat.

Guest gaucho
sweetpea, I'd love to help you out. I could show your man the proper way to abuse your asshole. Tongues, fingers, toys, cocks and fists will fill you up nicely as we demonstrate for your man. If you are looking to satisfy a deep anal urge, and have a gaping ass afterwards, I'm just the man you are looking for. I'd love to help. I'll treat you with the utmost respect, but still make you feel like a the little anal slut that you want to be.

What part of NY?

... and thus the whole (male part of the) board was henceforth wishing to be living in or moving to manhattan... tongue.gif
... good luck for your anal quest wink.gif

Guest sweetpea
Thanks. smile.gif
Makes me feel more hopeful I might find someone closer.
I've got my feelers out.
But I'm not sure how my man will feel about it. That's why I wish
he had an *experienced friend*...
If you know what I'm sayin'

Hmmm nice to think about a sweet pea waiting for a RSBB knight to come in the Big Apple . rolleyes.gif

Watch your step in Central Park, maybe a toad is waiting there for a kiss from you to become IPB Image a charming anal prince. biggrin.gif

Good luck, Lil'pea Princess ! wink.gif (^ ^) crazy.gif Edited by Tangerine

It is kinda difficult and a turn off when you have a liberated and open minded partner but if they don't get the same turn on as you do then it falls a bit flat.

My partner loves all the kinks that i do but he doesn't get the same buzz as me with certain ones but i just shut my eyes and feel that he is, which works sometimes tongue.gif

Can't help out with the request either as we are across the pond smile.gif

Guest sweetpea
I couldn't agree more. It is becoming a tremendous turn-off for me. Sometimes it's frustrating to the point of tears. I lie next to him after fooling around in a way *most people* would consider kinky but am sadly left unfulfilled.
Find myself looking around at every object as something to "use"...if you know what I'm sayin'
Wish he were thinking the same thing sad.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.