Ever feel guilty or try to 'quit' the solitary anal games?

pizdets

So share, boys and galls, have you ever tried guiltily to ‘quit’ the solitary anal play.

Me, I’ve been at it for eighteen long years. That’s a lot of time, and I’ve never actually managed to not see this as some sort of weakness. Twice or thrice I’ve managed to hold out for almost a year, before returning to the wonderful sensations.

And the thing is, there are two very specific states, just before and after. Before, I feel stress accumulating. I start being bad at what I do, my work suffers, my intellect dulls, my emotions gradually become unbalanced. Even my eyes refuse to focus at times. Then I do it, the mighty ritual. Oh yes, deeper, wider, heaven! Afterwards I’m drained, but refreshed. My intellect is crystal clear, my emotions – those of a stoic. Hallelujah – I am ‘myself’ again. And then the everyday stress start piling on again, until the next time.

So, how is all this with you people?

i feel you man i can go for a few weeks but then i just have to stretch as wide as i can and i push myself more after a few weeks of not doing it then when i do it everyday

[quote name='pizdets' date='12 September 2011 - 10:41 AM' timestamp='1315824112' post='435037']
So share, boys and galls, have you ever tried guiltily to ‘quit’ the solitary anal play.

Me, I’ve been at it for eighteen long years. That’s a lot of time, and I’ve never actually managed to not see this as some sort of weakness. Twice or thrice I’ve managed to hold out for almost a year, before returning to the wonderful sensations.

And the thing is, there are two very specific states, just before and after. Before, I feel stress accumulating. I start being bad at what I do, my work suffers, my intellect dulls, my emotions gradually become unbalanced. Even my eyes refuse to focus at times. Then I do it, the mighty ritual. Oh yes, deeper, wider, heaven! Afterwards I’m drained, but refreshed. My intellect is crystal clear, my emotions – those of a stoic. Hallelujah – I am ‘myself’ again. And then the everyday stress start piling on again, until the next time.

So, how is all this with you people?
[/quote]

I thought you were talking about me I feel the same

Interesting... I don't hold out for it. Every time I get the itch, I cram something up my hole. Why deny yourself the thing that you enjoy?

Jesus people.

As long as you're not hurting yourself (or anyone else), why feel bad about it?
Religious guilt possibly?

I sometimes go a week or so between sessions but then I get the itch and go for
it.

Let go and relax- your hole will thank you for it.

[quote name='Rosebutt' date='12 September 2011 - 10:02 PM' timestamp='1315864952' post='435818']
Religious guilt possibly?[/quote]

Not in my case, I'm a non-religious guy brought up in a non-religious family in a very weakly religious society. It's more of a combination of male-status bias (I should be too manly for this) and suffering ego (where is my control of myself? Compulsions are a weakness), and the disappointment of having to hide such intimate things from the wife at this late stage of the game. So I guess I could just stop feeling my manhood threatened + accept that my conscious mind can not always be in control + maybe have a heart to heart (butt to butt) talk with the wife, but I balk at all three.

Anyway, thanks in advance to anyone who feel I should be helped to 'come to terms' and 'accept stuff' and 'just relax and enjoy', but no need to post anything like that. I was just checking out if there are any other 'guilty junkies' around. And there are at least two up to now - hail there, fellows :)

Earlier in my life I felt guilty and shameful about my behavior. Several times I resolved to give it up and purged my collection of toys. Every time, however, the urge came back and I gradually built up my collection again. Quite few years ago I came to accept myself as I am and gave up on the cycles of guilt. Perhaps it was partly from being exposed to others, in places like this forum, who accept themselves and others without judgment. Now I play whenever I feel the urge which is pretty well every day and I am a much happier person than I used to be.

• 4 weeks later...
wow what an awsome thread. I am glad we can share such a delicate aspect of our nasty behaviour. I come from a religious background and guilt has been a terrible
byproduct of my fetish. After many years of doing this I one day I decided I was not a bad or evil person just a perverted, horny, bastard and came to accept myself and enjoy my body. When I do my thang I enjoy myself and feel tingly afterwards. I do need to remind myself to accept and enjoy. I wish I had not been born catholic.
Too much reliogous luggage to carry. Peace and happy stuffing yall.

If you stop caring about peoples ignorant criticismin general in life your private sex life will follow.
Also being in contact with people here will help reminde you that its ok.
So be your self and fear will dissolve into happiness and freedom.

I think it is normal to feel some kind of guilt, for the simple reasons that this is a fetish associated with bodily waste (which is objectively dirty), that this is not a fetish that is extremely common in the general population (though probably much more widespread than most people would believe), and that as social animals we care very much about what our relatives think about us.

I'm not ashamed when I have fun with my ass, but I'd rather be dead than my family and closest friends find about it. And I'd rather not have them find any of my toys when I'm dead.

I had some thought about 'quitting' (or rather 'dialing down') solitary anal games, but they are mostly associated with reaching an anal stage which I'm not too fond about (getting a real prolapse, when I'm mostly excited by just inserting wide things).

[quote name='Golfrog' date='21 October 2011 - 12:57 AM' timestamp='1319173034' post='496692']
I think it is normal to feel some kind of guilt, for the simple reasons that this is a fetish associated with bodily waste (which is objectively dirty), that this is not a fetish that is extremely common in the general population (though probably much more widespread than most people would believe), and that as social animals we care very much about what our relatives think about us.

I'm not ashamed when I have fun with my ass, but I'd rather be dead than my family and closest friends find about it. And I'd rather not have them find any of my toys when I'm dead.

I had some thought about 'quitting' (or rather 'dialing down') solitary anal games, but they are mostly associated with reaching an anal stage which I'm not too fond about (getting a real prolapse, when I'm mostly excited by just inserting wide things).
[/quote]

and that's fine, if you genuinely feel that way. It's not fine if someone else(s) is making you feel that way.
Personally, I want the biggest hanging fisthole I can manage!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.