Wildassholeslut: HUGE FIRE EXTINGUISHER IN ASS

franki

Thanks for the post. Nicely done by WAS, albeit for a fire extinguisher that's on the small side. For a dildo the girth would be a tad above average. This is Rosebuttboard, after all, huge being the norm.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who the fuck steals?? nobody steal from nobody ,,, if she do what she does with her ass that don't means she steals shut the fuck up u idiot i know that girl for about 4 years before lys to get the fucking extinguiser in her ass don't judge the people k??

[quote name='look4slut00' date='14 October 2011 - 03:40 PM' timestamp='1318628453' post='491524']
who the fuck steals?? nobody steal from nobody ,,, if she do what she does with her ass that don't means she steals shut the fuck up u idiot i know that girl for about 4 years before lys to get the fucking extinguiser in her ass don't judge the people k??
[/quote]

umm.. maybe language barrier issue here? I'm pretty sure he was referring to stealing the content and not the act.

Both are great in my books though! Need more lys and more people jamming fire extinguishers in their asses ;)

why you guys dont have courage to say in my face what do you think ?? .. wtf ,, we are only few who can do that .. so ,, i dont understand what is the problem .. if lys used the extinguisher, what should i use ? an fireman all inside my ass ??? ..i respect the competition ,, but ideas are few , and the toy even few , so i dont think i am copying something ,, so ..next time you braniacs , please give some ideeas first ..

[quote name='wildassholeslut' date='15 October 2011 - 01:22 PM' timestamp='1318684950' post='492039']
why you guys dont have courage to say in my face what do you think ?? .. wtf ,, we are only few who can do that .. so ,, i dont understand what is the problem .. if lys used the extinguisher, what should i use ? an fireman all inside my ass ??? ..i respect the competition ,, but ideas are few , and the toy even few , so i dont think i am copying something ,, so ..next time you braniacs , please give some ideeas first ..
[/quote]

Well I liked the scene a *lot* anyway. I can imagine the cool solid feeling of the unyielding steel - filled with high pressure liquid!

I think there are always some immature people of just rude people who you find on forums - ignore them.

Here's an idea, how about you stick not one, but 2-3 of those old fashioned whisks up your lovely asshole. Here's a pic of the whisks. Google whisk to see a picture.

These should open your ass nice so we can see inside too. The flexy steel will give you a nice feeling. You can put condoms on them, but try without for more feel in your ass.

Dear wildassholeslut. you are amazing and wonderful. v-fist said "ha ha i bet you got the idea from suzy fernandes! I said and maybe from Lysxtreme too! i meant it only in fun and banter and admiration for what you can do with your slim body. i cannot understand where all the anger came from. would we accuse you of stealing ideas if you took 2 hands in your ass?! of course not! i only have massive awe and excitement for you and I wish you happpiness and more

[quote name='gareth69' date='15 October 2011 - 03:46 PM' timestamp='1318693561' post='492125']
Well I liked the scene a *lot* anyway. I can imagine the cool solid feeling of the unyielding steel - filled with high pressure liquid!

I think there are always some immature people of just rude people who you find on forums - ignore them.

Here's an idea, how about you stick not one, but 2-3 of those old fashioned whisks up your lovely asshole. Here's a pic of the whisks. Google whisk to see a picture.

These should open your ass nice so we can see inside too. The flexy steel will give you a nice feeling. You can put condoms on them, but try without for more feel in your ass.
[/quote]

i uploaded a new pic in my gallery ... it will take like 30 min to be accepted ... hope there can be seen all inside ...

http://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/655415/my_gapes.html

[quote name='wildassholeslut' date='15 October 2011 - 08:03 PM' timestamp='1318705432' post='492296']
i uploaded a new pic in my gallery ... it will take like 30 min to be accepted ... hope there can be seen all inside ...

http://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/655415/my_gapes.html
[/quote]

hi andrea,

thanks very much for the pics.

this one is unbelievable. have you taken this monster already in your sweet ass?
(i mean just the head of it of course ;-))

regards, dunhill

[img]http://p2.xhamster.com/000/010/504/744_1000.jpg[/img]

[quote name='wildassholeslut' date='15 October 2011 - 07:27 PM' timestamp='1318706861' post='492317']
told you ,, it take like 3o min , the photo isn't there yet .
[/quote]

Thanks for pics!, I really like the one where we can see right up into your ass, all the highly vascular tissue, and then the bottom of the sigmoid colon:P How do you get those long dongs past the sigmoid, I never managed it myself no matter how hard I try!

Oh my God! Wildassholeslut is a member of our board? WWWOOOOOOOOOWWWWW~~~!!!! That's more exciting than meeting with a room full of Hollywood and European celebrities! I've been most enthralled by your work since a few years...

Beautiful pictures on xhamster! Your body can do many wonderful things!

Your talent is unique! I love you !
How much time do you spend on your anus workout ?
I think everyone would like to see more quality photos with you, please upload more photos.
Thank you!
*Kissing

Dear mrs Slut, Wide AH.

If I were billionere, i'd marry you :) (pf course if I were I don't think I would have come to this site and heard of you :|
Anyways if you lack ideas, many people here would like to see the deepest fisting possible. So you've got your challenge ;)

Accepted?

[quote name='look4slut00' date='14 October 2011 - 11:40 PM' timestamp='1318628453' post='491524']
[/quote]

Stay Gentle! :excl:

[quote name='NTART' date='17 October 2011 - 07:05 PM' timestamp='1318878321' post='494001']
Dear mrs Slut, Wide AH.

If I were billionere, i'd marry you :) (pf course if I were I don't think I would have come to this site and heard of you :|
Anyways if you lack ideas, many people here would like to see the deepest fisting possible. So you've got your challenge ;)

Accepted?
[/quote]

One thing to really pioneer here is fisting till elbow with female....

Male to male i've seen. but on female never before.

[quote name='tronica' date='17 October 2011 - 10:50 PM' timestamp='1318888230' post='494129']
One thing to really pioneer here is fisting till elbow with female....

Male to male i've seen. but on female never before.
[/quote]
true. Tough thing to do. Even with her capability.

@wildassholeslut - welcome on board. I'm sure we all appreciate your work.

[quote name='zpqm' date='17 October 2011 - 11:51 PM' timestamp='1318895516' post='494189']
i dont think female anatomy would allow it...
[/quote]

finally someone is thinking before asking.... , if you guys dont know , to going deeply is very dangerous and painful, beside the fact that women are smaller than men, and I don't have even 5 foot tall,,,

[quote name='wildassholeslut' date='18 October 2011 - 12:01 PM' timestamp='1318939308' post='494518']
finally someone is thinking before asking.... , if you guys dont know , to going deeply is very dangerous and painful, beside the fact that women are smaller than men, and I don't have even 5 foot tall,,,
[/quote]

Still, you can't deny the inspiration someone could get from watching a video fisting till the armpit. :jester:

HotKinkyJo is fairly tall (not to mention sexy as hell :), and already has shown some respectable depth, it's only a matter of opportunity to take a female forearm in her on video. Sadly the productions aimed mainly for the American market are not showing any fisting.

Why does american market censors this? Fisting is a natural evolution of sex just like fellatio and ass fuck were in their time :|

And when it comes to anatomy challenge for elbow deep on female: we've seen male take male arms till shoulder, I don't see many differences with female taking female arm til elbow.

The only thing that makes the difference is that all "organs" are internal for female, and that takes some room. But as someone said here: tall female with smaller one would do the trick ;)

(off course that means WAS wouldn't do it, she's way too small poor little thing, but HKJ could probably do something abt it)

[quote name='wildassholeslut' date='15 October 2011 - 01:22 PM' timestamp='1318684950' post='492039']
[/quote]

Great to see you here on the forum. I am sure I am not alone in appreciating your ability and ambition to push your body further. I have been stretching for more than half my life and I am pretty much at the limit to what my anatomy will allow - width wise.

You are looking for some suggestions for future adventures and I live in central Europe. I am also very experienced in the movie business, so I suggest we give all of your fans something to make their jaws drop.

Take care and looking forward to seeing more of you.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.