Stop mixing links!

Truly

Guys, seriously: stop mixing links, and if you do, put each preference in SEPARATE lists, and label them. dry.gif

Also, LABEL ALL LINKS IN DESCRIPTION IF MALE. X ASKED YOU TO DO THIS.

QUOTE(Truly @ Apr 1 2007, 04:40 AM) [snapback]3982[/snapback]

Guys, seriously: stop mixing links, and if you do, put each preference in SEPARATE lists, and label them. dry.gif

Also, LABEL ALL LINKS IN DESCRIPTION IF MALE. X ASKED YOU TO DO THIS.

Separate links?
Why should we be fair to your homophobic tastes, Trully, if you're not so with others members ? mad.gif
First try to behave well please. Beside you seem one of a few here who ask for this.

A ROSE IS A ROSE !!!!!!

But you're right about point the gender in the subtitle and descriptions , it's always better for the Board. smile.gif
(^ ^)

You haven't comprehended my message to "perfect" summation Tang. I SAID

"links."

Links are those IN a topic:

If they are mixed, how are we supposed to know (if we can't read unicode, which is the majority) which ones are female/male? Lucky dip? Toss a coin? Pff...>_>

So I am asking...stop mixing links...or put them in separate lists, or preferrably separate topics; BOTH being labelled correctly.

QUOTE(Truly @ Apr 1 2007, 10:26 AM) [snapback]4151[/snapback]

You haven't comprehended my message to "perfect" summation Tang. I SAID

"links."

Links are those IN a topic:

If they are mixed, how are we supposed to know (if we can't read unicode, which is the majority) which ones are female/male? Lucky dip? Toss a coin? Pff...>_>

So I am asking...stop mixing links...or put them in separate lists, or preferrably separate topics; BOTH being labelled correctly.

Ok Truly, sorrry. I dind't perfectly understand because of my poor english, for sure. (^^)