lady kestrel fits ass web cam

rdevasso

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Guys! Video from the hamster was removed for some reason, but you can download it here :)
http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=73567&view=findpost&p=605540

I'm unclear how anyone can refer to a woman as 'hot' when she doesn't show her face. For all we know Lady Kestrel might have a face like an old mule

Lady Kestrel is 25, so well she's not OLD. Sorry guys, i'm here, and it's really impolite to say bad things abbbout woman's age:P

BTW, wasabi as a lube was really REALLY nice, but a little bit of salt is what really turns me on:) It burns as hell

[quote name='Lady Kestrel' date='28 May 2012 - 06:48 PM' timestamp='1338227303' post='605630']
Lady Kestrel is 25, so well she's not OLD. Sorry guys, i'm here, and it's really impolite to say bad things abbbout woman's age:P
[/quote]
No offense intended - and I never mentioned anything about your age. My comment was merely directed to the fact that you were referred to as "hot", and I wondered how anyone can apply that adjective to a woman without seeing her face. I've seen several of your clips, and I have no idea what you actually look like above the shoulders.

Perhaps he only meant that your videos were "hot".

I think Lady Kestrel is hot - even whitout seeing her face ;-)
Love her clips and are looking forward to many more - she is a good AnalWoman.
Keep them coming Lady Kestrel - and thanks for what you already have give us ;-)

[quote name='Lady Kestrel' date='29 May 2012 - 10:20 PM' timestamp='1338326455' post='606048']
BTW, i'm looking for new ideas for insertion and shooting of course

Anyone?
[/quote]
Well... At the risk of sounding repetitious.....

Show us your face. Put a wig on if you find the thought of displaying your features to be too upsetting

[quote name='Lady Kestrel' date='30 May 2012 - 12:20 AM' timestamp='1338326455' post='606048']
BTW, i'm looking for new ideas for insertion and shooting of course

Anyone?
[/quote]

Definitely get the biggest inflatable plug you can find (5cm or more across uninflated), they're just about the best thing for stretching yourself wide open. The closer to your limits you're willing to push yourself on camera the more enjoyable it is to watch. Since you enjoyed the wasabi, then do try some hot sauce, sharing the occasion on video for all our pleasure, of course. Personally I like your shooting style, free of any music or other distractions. Fixing a dildo on something and shooting yourself on all fours with your ass towards the camera would work as well, leaves your hands free to spread your loosened hole every once in a while.

Finnfist, thx

i havent try hot sauce yet, but what i triend and fell in love with is...salt

I'm too afraid of using any alcohol [kinda obvious], but salt- damn, it was like...WOW, like i was burning inside.

• 1 month later...
[quote name='Lady Kestrel' date='30 May 2012 - 11:01 PM' timestamp='1338415310' post='606419']
Finnfist, thx

i havent try hot sauce yet, but what i triend and fell in love with is...salt

I'm too afraid of using any alcohol [kinda obvious], but salt- damn, it was like...WOW, like i was burning inside.
[/quote]

That's My GIRL, i thinks i just find a new way to enjoy a good old tequila reposado with lime & of course salt, pretty sure it will be the perfect taste, Viva the Cuntquila !!!

[quote name='XpycTuK' date='28 May 2012 - 01:46 PM' timestamp='1338209161' post='605541']
Guys! Video from the hamster was removed for some reason, but you can download it here :)
http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=73567&view=findpost&p=605540
[/quote]

thanks for finding it again

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.