Nudism

Hogfather

Nudism  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Are you into nudism? And if so, what is the reason?

• The Voyer factor.. you see some really interesting things on a nudist beach!
    • Love the feeling of freedom
    • Nope - nudism is not for me
    • Other - please elaborate

After the hi-jacking of this thread, i thought it'd be better to start a new one about the subject - and maybe even share some information on the subject.

How many of us here are into nudism?

And if so, are you in for the voyer factor, or just for the feeling?

Feel free to comment, and even if you so wish, share some information about your favorite nudist beaches smile.gif

Till now only topless...but I remember a summer night in Italy that I felt so nice to have a bath inside the sea completely naked...

You should really give it another go..

First time is kind of ankward, but when you relax, the feeling of freedom is totally incredible...

i have no objection to others doing it but me personally i wouldnt, i'm to conscious of my body and all the bits i dont like so i couldnt/wouldnt do it

mistress

I have always loved to stay nude on the beach (or where ever), I am agree with Hogfather: the feeling of freedom is great! You know...man`s feelings go a lot along together with his genitals, so having your balls hanging free and your dick dangling around (am I being too gross?) gives someth to your entire mood. I wonder if it is similar to women with their titties?
Of course you gotta be shameless for that...or alone. Or with who you love/trust. I ,myself, am quite shameless, I have always liked and accepted the way I look (even now that I am almost 50 and got a belly.hehehe, love me or leave me!

Hugs to you all, buddies,

cb

Ditto Curiouspal ! smile.gif I'm 51 and have a big belly too. jester.gif Love walking in nude, swimming in nude, eating in nude, working in nude, shopping in nude (just once!) and cooking in nude but beware of genital burns and pubic hair in salads. laugh.gif (^ ^) crazy.gif

Ps: warm weather in Paris today, I'm gonna moderate in nude huhu. Edited by Tangerine

QUOTE(Tangerine @ Jul 16 2007, 07:39 AM) [snapback]38225[/snapback]

Ditto Curiouspal ! smile.gif I'm 51 and have a big belly too. jester.gif Love walking in nude, swimming in nude, eating in nude, working in nude, shopping in nude (just once!) and cooking in nude but beware of genital burns and pubic hair in salads. laugh.gif (^ ^) crazy.gif

Ps: warm weather in Paris today, I'm gonna moderate in nude huhu.

are you using the keyboard with fingers or what? tongue.gif
your computer motto is "click and dick"? laugh.gif

QUOTE(gninori @ Jul 16 2007, 04:26 PM) [snapback]38293[/snapback]

are you using the keyboard with fingers or what? tongue.gif
your computer motto is "click and dick"? laugh.gif

he must have a really big keyboard... crazy.gif

And liquid proof jester.gif

QUOTE(Hogfather @ Jul 16 2007, 01:45 PM) [snapback]38301[/snapback]

yes, it's called "dickeyboard" ohmy.gif

16 Answers so far, with 11 people voting for freedom (yeah!) and 5 noting its just not for them

I have to admit that i'm somewhat surprised that no-one thus far has voted for the voyer factor..

Let's see if things will change when (if?) we get more voters wink.gif

QUOTE(Hogfather @ Jul 16 2007, 01:45 PM) [snapback]38301[/snapback]

My mediteranean friends are too kind, as i already post my dick here, everybody knows that i'm not able to dick on my keyboard, too small heheh. jester.gif (^ ^) crazy.gif

(and i can't really be a voyeur on nudist beach, an hard-on could make me shy) Edited by Tangerine

QUOTE(Tangerine @ Jul 16 2007, 05:08 PM) [snapback]38311[/snapback]

i can't really be a voyeur on nudist beach, an hard-on could make me shy

The truth is that the hot rays of the sun, often have a engorging influence in the male members (i can't believe i actually made a sentence that seems medical tongue.gif)
in that case either you catch it early and dive in the sea, or in most cases, you just turn over, and hope the hardon will evaporate before you roast your back on the sun crazy.gif

QUOTE(Hogfather @ Jul 16 2007, 07:47 PM) [snapback]38392[/snapback]

The truth is that the hot rays of the sun, often have a engorging influence in the male members (i can't believe i actually made a sentence that seems medical tongue.gif)
in that case either you catch it early and dive in the sea, or in most cases, you just turn over, and hope the hardon will evaporate before you roast your back on the sun crazy.gif

i second those words of wisdom from sunny countries wink.gif

i like your sig: are you going to advertise RBB on billboards. that seems a good slogan tongue.gif

Thanks for the advice sun-tanned turgescent members biggrin.gif but placing my prick on a warm bitch makes me hooooorny too ! jester.gif (^ ^) crazy.gif Edited by Tangerine

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.