Jap matuer slave girl "Junko"

quant

Hi friends!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

The thing that herself photographed the image entirely at her home.
The movie of the other day does not yet attach a pierced earring in a thing before she has a website.

The continuance is next week.

Enjoy!

Thanks, Quant, for all your work on Junko notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

I have some questions about her. When I saw her blog, mesubenki, she made pics 3 or 4 times a week, with each time a set of pics (3 or 4 pics).

So, Quant, please, if you understand japanese, do you know why she made these pics (she seems to enjoy scat too) ? Really all by herself ?

And why did she decide to stop her blog cry.gif cry.gif ?

Last question, do you have ALL her sets of pics (since the beginning) cool.gif ? If you do, you can post weekly for years jester.gif

I know, this is a lot of questions, but if you can answer only one, this would be great !!!

And thanks for your asian stuff here !

QUOTE(zicko @ Jul 11 2007, 03:56 PM) [snapback]37250[/snapback]

Thanks, Quant, for all your work on Junko notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

I have some questions about her. When I saw her blog, mesubenki, she made pics 3 or 4 times a week, with each time a set of pics (3 or 4 pics).

So, Quant, please, if you understand japanese, do you know why she made these pics (she seems to enjoy scat too) ? Really all by herself ?

And why did she decide to stop her blog cry.gif cry.gif ?

Last question, do you have ALL her sets of pics (since the beginning) cool.gif ? If you do, you can post weekly for years jester.gif

I know, this is a lot of questions, but if you can answer only one, this would be great !!!

And thanks for your asian stuff here !

I compile her history now.
Before beginning an encounter with the master, blog; having given up having , the blog which attached a pierced earring.
Give me time a little more. Edited by quant

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.