New Amature Baseball Bat

Hi everyone,
I feel bad that I've not contributed until now but I finally found a way to do it because I don't know how to split up the vid to make it smaller. I also can't give a preview because I don't know how to make a screen shot.
This is one my wife and I made a few years ago. Video and audio is bad because of the camera being cheap. Hope everyone like it though!
Floor
http://www.mediafire.com/?adenzd3ytw5

MovieSnapshot
Using Microsoft Windows XP or 2000 it is normally not as easy to create a thumbnail image out of a video. To exeactly doing this I have written a small application called MovieSnapshot. With MovieSnapshot you can for example get a simple preview image for each video from a CD video archive. You can simply drag and drop a video out of the Windows Explorer on MovieSnapshot to open the video. After opening the video look for the right point to make a snapshot of. Then you only have to save the result - and that's it. MovieSnapshot suggests the video file name plus the extension ".jpg" as default for saving the snapshot.

It supports all installed DirectShow video and audio codecs. MovieSnapshot is freeware.

Thanks egaper!
I appreciate the link and info!
Sorry I let you down epikuros2371. I always attempt to thank a person for their efforts regardless of how I liked the link afterwards! But I will try to do better...
Floor

good job....both you and your wife. Thank you. Oh and would someone mind uploading somewhere else......real slow dl speeds on this one Edited by shaokang

Thanks for your vid Floorrumbler, great 1rts post here, notworthy.gif but don't be too disapointed, first as Colinff said no prev means less DLing , 2nd sometimes 300 views will bring you just one answer huhu. Lechers and lurkers are shy, lazy or drunk (I know what I'm talkin about I was one of them huhu) I dunno but sometimes they become great posters too ! laugh.gif So keep on posting here, please ! friends.gif (^ ^) crazy.gif

crazy.gif
QUOTE(floorrumbler @ Jul 8 2007, 02:34 PM) [snapback]36337[/snapback]

Hi everyone,
I feel bad that I've not contributed until now but I finally found a way to do it because I don't know how to split up the vid to make it smaller. I also can't give a preview because I don't know how to make a screen shot.
This is one my wife and I made a few years ago. Video and audio is bad because of the camera being cheap. Hope everyone like it though!
Floor
http://www.mediafire.com/?adenzd3ytw5

thx dl now

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.