Rock & roll sluts fist fuck on stage

working4ev

Rockingbitch's are an expat British female Celtic heavy metal band, best known for performing nude and incorporating sexual acts into their performances. thanks to the uploder

In this video they fistfuck on stage. The video was recorded by a fan in the audience. it is a real freak show.

IPB Image

http://rapidshare.com/files/41646478/Rockb...orn_concert.wmv

hope you like

crazy.gif How can this fellow "pervert" not know this clip of "Rockbitch" and an "advanced poster" I'm no one to "pontificate " on what is and what aint ...but "quantity" not "quality" seem to dictate ones"status" that not comming with privelidges,who cares, but seems to me to be a whole lot re-posting by individuals who are trying to "earn"something but respect ain't it,not from this "all original" poster pimp.gif for what thats worth! seeking nothing more than the folks on this board to enjoy the "share" as much as
I theirs....unless its 5yrs old and in 50 threads! That off my chest I'll try to get get some pussy on my face and have somethin' new to post in the next day or 2 cool.gif Thanx,Fstrx and Crew

QUOTE(david @ Jul 7 2007, 06:44 PM) [snapback]36229[/snapback]

Rockingbitch's are an expat British female Celtic heavy metal band, best known for performing nude and incorporating sexual acts into their performances. thanks to the uploder

In this video they fistfuck on stage. The video was recorded by a fan in the audience. it is a real freak show.

IPB Image

http://rapidshare.com/files/41646478/Rockb...orn_concert.wmv

hope you like

• 7 months later...
QUOTE($up€rC@zzoLo @ Mar 7 2008, 05:36 PM) [snapback]83619[/snapback]

thanks

Have you got the vid downloaded?
I get the message "file not found" sad.gif

Lyc