Stomach Bulging

NTART

[quote name='flupke' date='05 September 2011 - 07:25 PM' timestamp='1315243557' post='424651']
Thank you a 1000 times !

for the fun (or a reminder) stomach bulging (anal) in animé:
[url="http://www.empflix.com/view.php?id=63685"]look at the end[/url]

My preference goes to anally induced SB
I have to find the one from foxy roxy, quite old and bad quality but still a reference to me
It is a skinny blond who looks a bit stoned, taking a huge brown dong very deep her mate also uses the same dong with a strapon
her stomach moves as well.
My dream would be anal fist induced SB
:)
[/quote]

Great anime!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Check this one out, she has several pretty good enema bulgeing videos. It's a free site (supprise and clean,ie popups, adds, spam etc.)and looks like she is responding to requests too. Maybe with enough requests she would do some really big enemas with huge gulges, hope hope.

analikesit.com

[quote name='T-bird' date='25 October 2011 - 12:36 PM' timestamp='1319538960' post='499799']
Check this one out, she has several pretty good enema bulgeing videos. It's a free site (supprise and clean,ie popups, adds, spam etc.)and looks like she is responding to requests too. Maybe with enough requests she would do some really big enemas with huge gulges, hope hope.

analikesit.com
[/quote]

Good find,thanks! ;)

[quote name='T-bird' date='25 October 2011 - 04:36 AM' timestamp='1319538960' post='499799']

analikesit.com
[/quote]

Hello, I found hits from this forum my stats page this morning! Thank you for spreading the word about my spreading asshole!

I made the website all myself, from the design and development to the video shooting and editing. I started it about 1 year ago as a little hobby but now it is getting some attention! I will ALWAYS make SOME free content available but I will be adding memberships very soon!

Thanks for checking me out!

xoxoxox,
Ana
analikesit.com

I have finally found this video with Roxy Rivers and her bulging stomack I love the huge gape !

[url="http://www.filer.cx/file/39743/kf-RoxyRivers-wmv.html "]huge dildo in tiny Roxy[/url]

[url="http://rapidshare.com/files/1696823799/kf-RoxyRivers.wmv"]Mirror in RS[/url]
Be warned it is bad quality !

[quote name='AnaLikesIt' date='26 October 2011 - 06:39 PM' timestamp='1319647161' post='500470']
Hello, I found hits from this forum my stats page this morning! Thank you for spreading the word about my spreading asshole!

I made the website all myself, from the design and development to the video shooting and editing. I started it about 1 year ago as a little hobby but now it is getting some attention! I will ALWAYS make SOME free content available but I will be adding memberships very soon!

Thanks for checking me out!

xoxoxox,
Ana
analikesit.com
[/quote]

Welcome to the board Ana !! :friends:

Hey, another one with too skinny body to take a fist without leaving a mark ;)

http://www.xvideos.com/video1375630/shameless_amateur_slut_brutally_fist_fucked_by_her_boyfriend

• 5 weeks later...
woman in vid labelled 'anorexic' in original post of this thread is AbbyXXX. You can find other vids of her by doing that as a search.

Question..I saw an old Amazing Ty vid of her getting fucked anally in doogy position. The view of her belly in the scene leads me to wonder whether or not she had given birth a few months before as her belly looked a bit 'saggy'. My question is-- are there any vids of her pregnant? preferably with some anal or fisting action

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.