Looking for Alysia clip

I used to have a clip of Alysia doing some anal acrobatics then looking into the camera and saying "I want BIGGER"

hottest thing ever.

Anyone have this movie?

i'm not really helping, but i'm just wondering "how big"? she's already done double anal fisting, PLEASE TELL ME SHE'S GONNA DO TRIPLE!!! I BEG YOU :notworthy:

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='ultimate gigalo' date='24 June 2011 - 06:25 AM' timestamp='1308885923' post='337171']
i'm not really helping, but i'm just wondering "how big"? she's already done double anal fisting, PLEASE TELL ME SHE'S GONNA DO TRIPLE!!! I BEG YOU :notworthy:
[/quote]

Judging by her more recent videos, unfortunately she doesn't seem to be pushing her limits anymore, on video at least. Too bad, as she has great potential for so much more.

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='wiseman' date='23 June 2011 - 03:00 PM' timestamp='1308837656' post='336361']
I used to have a clip of Alysia doing some anal acrobatics then looking into the camera and saying "I want BIGGER"

hottest thing ever.

Anyone have this movie?
[/quote]

Damn, I have tons of alysia videos and that does indeed look hot as hell. I have a video where she gets ass fisted and asks to see her gape "I WANT TO SEE!" very hot too, but not sure its the same.

[quote name='Psionicpsycho' date='06 August 2011 - 04:14 PM' timestamp='1312672499' post='381447']
Damn, I have tons of alysia videos and that does indeed look hot as hell. I have a video where she gets ass fisted and asks to see her gape "I WANT TO SEE!" very hot too, but not sure its the same.
[/quote]

could you megaupload any that you have? and give preview pix? i wanna see which ones of your collection i already have, so i'm not having two of each.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.