Horse Speculum

metallica

QUOTE(analqueen @ Jul 2 2007, 01:59 PM) [snapback]34701[/snapback]

Hi guys smile.gif

I wanted to ask if someone inserted an Horse Speculum like this one : http://www.extremerestraints.com/huge-equi...culum_1107.html in the anus before.!!
Maybe you guys got some pics of it in action.

Question: why push you not this Speculum in your ass??? is it too large for you??? jester.gif

Come on freezing, don't be so mean. You have to consider that she ist really still quite young and that we all know that it really takes quite some time to stretch as far as that. Especially because guys tend to go much further to test their limits, wether we are little stupid boys on a skateboard or oldguys still tryingasmuch to prove something to ourselves. If someone from the board can take it, it will be a guy, for sure (girls, not meant to provoke you, just being honest). The thread "women and humongous Buttplugs" explains it far better. And anyway, if she could do it, why would she still be curious wether it is possible for someone here. Come on, show her your a real man and prove her your quicker laugh.gif

i wish i had those thing. i do want the speculum. i can imagine how the thing gonna be insert in me. maybe ive got to find someone who willing to assist it in me.

i have a gay clip were a man have ass strech by an horse speculum...

Right words as usual, Heisenberg ! notworthy.gif

I remember some Elmer horse speculum in Irma's pussy but don't remember any ass worship with it.
Better ask XT for this biggrin.gif

Alongeasy, it's nice to see you being more and more confortable here ! smile.gif tongue.gif friends.gif

Come on guys, show us your huge spec games ! drool.gif (^ ^) crazy.gif Edited by Tangerine

i never try to share files in rapid share... any suggestions?

QUOTE(Phxx @ Jul 8 2007, 01:25 PM) [snapback]36325[/snapback]

It CAN be used on humans..
check this..uploaded for your pleasure.

IPB Image

And Download here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/41723557/EH_-_...x_View.wmv.html

yes, tks, some already knew this scene
but what about using a giant speculum on a person's ass
never seen, even in photos

thats true that she use horse speculum in the first few pages. But the second speculum i dont have any clue. do anyone have any idea? where can we get one?

QUOTE(analease @ Jul 10 2007, 10:01 AM) [snapback]36887[/snapback]

Has X seen this???
I do believe that he was looking for this on the old board......i think he will cum in his panties , lol.

Speculum fun is great biggrin.gif

Hmm I wonder, it seems much bigger than the one he was looking for, a huge "duck-style" if I remember well, but smaller . wink.gif (^^) crazy.gif

• 6 months later...
Ooh - I say! But this advertising page from extremerestraints.com page says it has 'a maximum spread of near 4 inches' - surely such a monster would open up bigger than that, like add a 1 in front to make it 14 inches. What do they use on elephants - is there a bigger one than this ?
Anyway, if anyone wants to spend $97.50 they can try it out on me - I can already take 3" so there's not much further to go ! Although I'm tempted to get one myself I don't trust internet shopping.
By the way, did you all read the Customer Review further down the page, from Jessica Davis. That sounded like fun; so her Master must have tied her up first, as he left her stretched open 'wider than I thought I could ever be stretched' for 3 hours to 'teach her a lesson'. What a story - LOVE to do things like that to her, or any lady (with their permission, as I'm fairly decent). wink.gif

QUOTE(Rosebutt @ Jan 28 2008, 11:56 PM) [snapback]78209[/snapback]

The best speculum is that homemade wooden one that's been on the RBB a bunch of times. Forget the name of the woman, but X told me her husband made it.

suzi fernandes

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.