pee games, poop games?

Frieda

Hi friends

I just wonder: how many of you love pee games, golden showers and practice them? I myself love pee games and even think about pooping and sex but I can´t get myself to do poooping as part of my sex life. The idea is hot for me as it is such a taboo. Please tell us your experiences.

Thanks, Frieda

QUOTE(Frieda @ Jul 2 2007, 11:14 AM) [snapback]34592[/snapback]

Hi friends

I just wonder: how many of you love pee games, golden showers and practice them? I myself love pee games and even think about pooping and sex but I can´t get myself to do poooping as part of my sex life. The idea is hot for me as it is such a taboo. Please tell us your experiences.

Thanks, Frieda

Oh yes Frieda, I adore both. Pee games for their sensual value and poo games more for their symbolic value, although the sensation of opening the anus freely and at any time is mega sensual and erotic. I feel myself drawn further and further into brown play, and watching the videos gives me more and more desire to do things which were once unthinkable to me (I'm sure that is what happens to most devotées of this). Like I said before, I adore your posts and wish you all the best

Hi Frieda!

I am a very active scat and pee player. More people are into this than you might think. I am a moderater of The Scat Forum, and there are many, many members, with more joining everyday.

Try some poo play on your own. Smear it, smell it, even lick it!
I like to ride big dildoes with an assfull! Shit makes pretty nice lube!

Funny ! biggrin.gif I just try for the 1rst time to lick a small turd I extract from my sweetie last nite. Not my taste but searching in her ass for the 3 turds was a great exerience !! drool.gif Brown hugs to you , great poster Frieda ! (^^) crazy.gif

Ps: Shit is easier to deal in a clean way than piss in a bed IMO muhahah

I always pee when they fuck me hard i the ass... blush.gif

QUOTE(ANNE23 @ Jul 5 2007, 09:45 AM) [snapback]35624[/snapback]

I always pee when they fuck me hard i the ass... blush.gif

Whoa. blink.gif I got chills just thinking about it! I wish my gf was like you.

@ Anne23 I really want to trust you because you are a member of the board. But I am sure that I will not believe it until I have seen it here drool.gif . After I all, I believe that you believe it happened tongue.gif .

But now, a serious question. Even though I posted some scat movies that were really appreciated here, I am not turned on by it, even though I must admit that the Phenomenon fascinates me. I have read aaaaaa lot of books about psychology and have even studied it for some semesters at university before I chose something else far more disturbing (don't ask, please don't ask).

I have even had a roommate who was into scat, but I knew too well that he would never admit it or even talk about it. Therefore I have until now not received any satisfying explanation for :

1. What makes it so erotic? (Domination, submission, humiliation, crossing borders, disgusting others)

2. What difference in interest makes up the difference between doing it and watching it ? (like, do all who watch want to do it as well)

3. Is it in some cases triggered by certain events in the childhood or youth and what are these events? (examples)

4. What effect has the smell? (does it smell good for some or is it erotic that it stinks)

5. Which consistence is preferred? (Do some like diarrhoea, and why)

I know that explaining this to someone who has proven to be absolutely clueless in this matter might be disturbing, annoying or blasphemy for some of you. I promise that I don't want to know it to judge it but because I have been cursed with an insatiable curiosity and I have been asking myself all this for yyyyyeeeaaarrrrsss. I also don't believe that I will get any satisfying answer in books, but I believe that the members of this board can help me out much better.

So please, if you think that you are capable of answering even only one of these questions, please do me the favour.

After all, understanding what you enjoy so much about it might help me to choose better which scat movies to post, for I have no way of doing so yet.

Thanks a lot in advance and sorry for coming into this topic as a complete virgin.

Hey Frieda,

I am an active scat and pee player and have done so with my previous girlfriend. Nice to see there are more Dutch girls into it wink.gif

Hey girls and guys,

I know that it must be annoying to be asked by an "outsider", but pleeeeeasssse. If I get only one answer per question,I will be more than satisfied. I would ven pay you if I could. I've really had these questions on my mind for years and believed I could finally get an answer. Hope some of you will feel enough toerance and understanding for someone like me.

Thanks in advance

QUOTE(heisenberg @ Jul 8 2007, 06:57 PM) [snapback]36432[/snapback]

Hey girls and guys,

I know that it must be annoying to be asked by an "outsider", but pleeeeeasssse. If I get only one answer per question,I will be more than satisfied. I would ven pay you if I could. I've really had these questions on my mind for years and believed I could finally get an answer. Hope some of you will feel enough toerance and understanding for someone like me.

Thanks in advance

or maybe them willing people can answer in private, pm'ing wink.gif

Did a lot of Golden Showers with my ex, and loved every minute of it!
Now poo... haven't done it yet.
Can't say i find it erotic, but then again that's what i said about pee too back in the old days.

And there are some vids here that make me think... wink.gif

• 4 weeks later...
I really love pee drinking.
The greatest thing (except drinking or licking female piss) is the piss breath.
I love the smell and taste of a womans mouth who just swallowed piss. Only had the experience with my first GF once.

Unfortunaltely my wife don't like piss :-(

I tried my shit sometimes (I'm playing with my asshole since i was seven and also tasted shit from that time on sometimes) but i thing it's boring without a partner.

I have generally little taboos and unfortunaltely no partner to play dirty.
If some girl from Austria wants to play... ;-)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.