Lasts prolapse!!!

flavy

Thanks, the best for me was "Beautiful anal prolapse" I thought Ava Devine`s was going to be included from her latest Jay Sin`s movie.Anal acrobats 6. And talking about that, that to me was a much waited for scene, just to be VERY disappointed to say the least.

Ava putting her prolapse back in after a few seconds, when her horny friend did not mind it at all and it seemed it exited her, she would had licked, sucked and finger fuck it, but there was no more prolapse to play with. I assume, it must hurt, then either skip the scene all together or just wait a while and retake it.

Now let`s talk about LOUSY editing and censorship. when this girl`s ass juices started to flow, Ava did not mind licking them , then come the editor and cuts the scene, and lastly the censored fisting scene. HEY you can not show it, don`t but fuck censorship and crappy editing.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.