How can I get my anus more flexible?

kawman

Hello,
I hope someone in here can give me some advice. My wife and I often engage in anal play. She likes to receive a good hard buttfuck, while I receive prostate massage, toy play and rimming from her.

My problem is that a tear often occurs in my sphincter, "facing" the scrotum, so that it bleeds, sometimes quite much. The tear occurs typically during a rimming session. She starts using a plug to soften and widen my sphincter, then she pulls the plug out and starts penetrating with her toungue. At this point I don't care about anything else but getting her toungue as deep inside as possible while she spread my ass lips and I push the ass out trying to prolapse in her mouth. Yes, it becomes quite rough sometimes, but I just can't get myself to tell her to stop even though I know it will tear. Before we do this I always flush out using a douche (we're not into scat), and then I use some baby oil to lube and soften the sphincter inside and outside. Earlier in the day I use moisturising creams around the anus to make the skin soft, I may also use a plug to make the sphincter softer. Still it tears almost every time she gets too rough with her toungue, then we have to wait for it to grow before we try again.

Any advice how to make the sphincter and skin more elastic and flexible? Any "wondercreams" or training methods to use?
Thanks for any help :-)

Also, are there any pumps/penispumps that is specially designed for anus? I have thought about getting one to help me prolapse, my wife got a little inspired by a dirtygardengirl clip with prolapse sucking so she wants to try it on me. So far I have only managed to push it out a little bit, but then with wide spreading, and of course, the tear reappears... I think the pump will help prolapse without spreading that wide.

Thanks,
Kaw.

Btw, sorry if I write clumsy English, I'm overseas.

Hallo
Jeg foreslår at du for å fremme milde og lange, og deretter å bevege seg gradvis mot fisting og store objekter og mange Smøremiddel
Et prolaps kan pumpes og en penis pumpe med litt press ca 25 minutter per økt for å få en flott opplevelse
Nyt :)

Thanks for your reply. I have checked some foreign (US) webstores and there's a huge selection in pumps, even pumps designed for anus. Seems like I have to order from overseas as there is almost no selection here, only regular penispumps.

I've been using a regular cock pump on my prolapse
for years. You don't need anything special- you just need to gt it IN your ass to pull out your inner meat. And TAKE YOUR TIME.

[quote name='kawman' date='18 May 2011 - 03:05 PM' timestamp='1305752730' post='311294']

Also, are there any pumps/penispumps that is specially designed for anus? I have thought about getting one to help me prolapse, my wife got a little inspired by a dirtygardengirl clip with prolapse sucking so she wants to try it on me. So far I have only managed to push it out a little bit, but then with wide spreading, and of course, the tear reappears... I think the pump will help prolapse without spreading that wide.

Thanks,
Kaw.

Btw, sorry if I write clumsy English, I'm overseas.
[/quote]

I feel awesome to insire :D

[quote name='Rosebutt' date='22 May 2011 - 11:35 PM' timestamp='1306128954' post='313892']
I've been using a regular cock pump on my prolapse
for years. You don't need anything special- you just need to gt it IN your ass to pull out your inner meat. And TAKE YOUR TIME.
[/quote]

I use a very basic penis pump. This is right you must [u]get it in your ass[/u], I see others pumping and they have their ass lips being pumped [u]and then [/u]the prolapse gets sucked out, :nono: ! best is to push out prolapse as far as can then place pump around it and work it into ass so it's only grabbing prolapse.

Have fun :friends:

Thanjs for all the replies! I'm looking at different pumps right now :-)

And dirtyflower; that prolapse sucking clip was awesome! Hope there will be more, and a prolapsing male ass being sucked too perhaps? Edited by kawman

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.