Double Trouble

Crisco61

Crisco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
damn i love you!
super super thanks! this is the exact type sex me and the wife have sometimes!!!! Bam, Rambone, Thruster is on my wish list and so is the victor(is that was that was?). he takes Bam just like i can but he can deal with rambone much better than me.

damn what a wonderful harness also!!!!!!
very good to see you Crisco but with this clip it is AWESOME to see you friend.

anl is very happy biggrin.gif

Anlover-Where are the pics to prove it- I'm not gay but I promise to cum on them--- what are friends for!!!

Gonna have to DL just to see what is you dream about!

I am just an amatuer on the receiving end(he,he,he) butt Deni has just graduated from pussy fisting to ass fisting- all those inflatables we use have really woked well- I come home & she is already (hard) at it!

Happy bumping, A--bf

Only the best, Crisco!
BTW, I forgot to say thanks, so thanks in advance! Gonna DL now to see what tripps you all's trigger.... and not being the scared kid I was in my teens, I promise I will do something with it if my dick has a mind of his own---I have learned to trust his instincts---bumperfan

QUOTE(bumperfan @ Mar 31 2007, 06:31 PM) [snapback]3798[/snapback]

Anlover-Where are the pics to prove it- I'm not gay but I promise to cum on them--- what are friends for!!!

Gonna have to DL just to see what is you dream about!

I am just an amatuer on the receiving end(he,he,he) butt Deni has just graduated from pussy fisting to ass fisting- all those inflatables we use have really woked well- I come home & she is already (hard) at it!

Happy bumping, A--bf

is no dream friend.... look at my avatar is my wife, myself and Bam dong wink.gif

Lord, how has my life gone from simple abusing womens holes to wondering how much I would enjoy seeing pics of a wife dicking my friends ass or pics of the smile/groan (happy?)on his face while he was getting some?

A- yea I am straight, & even in our swinger sits Deni & I do on occasion, having another couple's man there does kind of throw me off, so like some of our posters, ya I can relate to a little homophobia--

But, yes, I do like Deni tweeking my prostrate while she is sucking me off- & after RBB, as Tang's words made clear to me, I am alot more tolerant now, & a little more interested in what turns others on-

usa, britain, canada, brazil, germany, france, china, ussr, etc.
fascist, democratic, authoratarion, communist, etc.
catholic, methodist, hindui, taoist, buddist, etc.

We all are caught in the boundaries set by---

our parents, goverments, cultures, religons, the people you work with, the TV stations you get access to....

At the risk of sounding like I am just sucking up to X, after his listenening to everyone throwing their thoughts into FIXING this controversy, he simply said, "a rose is a rose, if you want to say wether your post is male of female, others might appreciate it, but the site will stands as it always has" to paraphase X

Now, tell me my friend, how did I get so far off track from talking about your anal escapades to this? As I told Tangy, I would not be able to do your job, maple-leaf! But this perv friend of yours still would love to see honey riding you, cowboy!!! If I was the ref, I would make sure she gave you the full 8 secs, no getting off that bull till the bell rings!!!!he,he,he---a rodeo night, amigo? Lol--bumper

i've got more than "double trouble":

what a pitty: i have downloaded all parts, but only the 1st one works ... is use vlc on a mac!

are the files broken? what can i do?
can anybody help me?
thank you says
dufte

QUOTE(dufte @ Apr 4 2007, 10:33 AM) [snapback]6494[/snapback]

i've got more than "double trouble":

what a pitty: i have downloaded all parts, but only the 1st one works ... is use vlc on a mac!

are the files broken? what can i do?
can anybody help me?
thank you says
dufte

join them with HJsplit wink.gif

Hi dufte. Don't use HJSplit, it's a Windows application. I've sended to you a personal message about joining files on a Macintosh computer. wink.gif

QUOTE(Crisco61 @ Apr 4 2007, 10:49 PM) [snapback]6691[/snapback]

Hi dufte. Don't use HJSplit, it's a Windows application. I've sended to you a personal message about joining files on a Macintosh computer. wink.gif

hi crisco! thank you very much for the message and your support! now it works also on my mac - fantastic smile.gif
keep on rockin'
dufte

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.