Latest updates from V@nd@sworld

Guest deeply

Guest deeply
[quote name='ebtfa' date='19 May 2011 - 03:49 AM' timestamp='1305776960' post='311398']
Here are some other hosts. Figured I'd upload these while I still have them, since I'll be transcoding the files into avi format and deleting the originals.

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/SDQVZJG2/max_rose.1.wmv_links
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/2JSAOYY8/vanda_flower_delivery.1.wmv_links
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1I2NZUCJ/pumping.1.wmv_links
[/quote]

Explain specifically, why trans-coding?

Didn't have to take over like that... had 56 mirrors setup.

Multifileupload.com has even more mirrors.

Oh and no worries... will pop up full H.D. for first two on Sunday, instead... then. Edited by deeply

thanks Deeply. I guess people are only trying to help?! I thought the quality was pretty good already but i look forward to full HD, she is wonderful and I love the way her ass is going

[quote name='deeply' date='21 May 2011 - 01:40 AM' timestamp='1305942050' post='312564']
Explain specifically, why trans-coding?

Didn't have to take over like that... had 56 mirrors setup.

Multifileupload.com has even more mirrors.

Oh and no worries... will pop up full H.D. for first two on Sunday, instead... then.
[/quote]

I'm guessing he actualy had spare time within some days to upload it that way.

Ofc i hate everything that is not filesonic or rapidshare so i'm still waiting :rolleyes:

Guest deeply
[quote name='frenchst' date='21 May 2011 - 05:20 AM' timestamp='1305955230' post='312638']
thanks Deeply. I guess people are only trying to help?![/quote]

It's less tactful to ignore already promised mirroring, that's all. :P

[quote name='frenchst' date='21 May 2011 - 05:20 AM' timestamp='1305955230' post='312638']
I thought the quality was pretty good already but i look forward to full HD, she is wonderful and I love the way her ass is going
[/quote]

Yeah, bit of a mishap, there... already did H.D. files. :rolleyes:

[quote name='tronica' date='21 May 2011 - 09:04 AM' timestamp='1305968666' post='312745']
I'm guessing he actualy had spare time within some days to upload it that way.

Ofc i hate everything that is not filesonic or rapidshare so i'm still waiting :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Those mirror creator links have file sonic: turn script on for them.

[quote name='deeply' date='20 May 2011 - 09:40 PM' timestamp='1305942050' post='312564']
Explain specifically, why trans-coding?[/quote]
Because the "seek" function in VLC works best on AVI files. In general, I also tend to transcode in order to shrink files that are too large for my computer to play smoothly, cut/join video segments or remove audio (I do these things in Virtualdub, which works best with avi files), fix audio skew, and/or create thumbnails for files that are missing their thumbnail in windows explorer.

[quote]Multifileupload.com has even more mirrors.[/quote]
Cool. Unfortunately, I don't seem to be able to access it. Multifileupload.com just shows a blank page for me.

[quote name='deeply' date='21 May 2011 - 01:29 PM' timestamp='1305998958' post='313025']
It's less tactful to ignore already promised mirroring, that's all. :P[/quote]
Ah, okay. Wasn't aware of that. Won't happen again. Just trying to help.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.