60 cm dildo all the way in her ass

krikke

Guest deeply
[quote name='fistrx' date='19 May 2011 - 12:47 PM' timestamp='1305809268' post='311560']
:jester: Does ANYONE who thinks this SO AMAZING have a brain cell in their heads? One CAN NOT shove that kind of length through their guts and have it come out "clean as a whistle"[/quote]

A deep enema, maybe... she might have a colon snake. :crazy:

[quote name='fistrx' date='19 May 2011 - 12:47 PM' timestamp='1305809268' post='311560']
I don't care if you been drinkin' olive oil for a week! The human digestive system has "residual" build up,which REMAINS! thus continuing a HEALTHY digestive tract! Far be it from me to put science before hot anal babes,but(t)(ha),y'alls cranks been yanked. One must ask one's self...perhaps this was an "audition" vid for a special FX job eh ? :pimp:
[/quote]

If girl on a cam site that charges a few bucks for her to insert that toy LIVE, then faking it would mean that:

-this is not a live feed
-it would register not as a live feed to those watching it on there
-she clearly originally recorded this live
-it's a highly crafted fake

Specifically, this is not a high resolution clip. So perhaps those kind of "details," are there, but cannot be seen. :P

[quote name='bumperfan' date='20 May 2011 - 02:02 AM' timestamp='1305856935' post='311946']
Deep,ole buddy.....sometimes when you go off,it just makes me want to see what it isthat bothers you.....So Maybe, you Are a good influance!!!!--bf
[/quote]

Being corrected by pedantic music buffs, in this case. It was more ridiculous probably, to attempt to get out of trying to untie a Gordian knot. Whatever.

• 6 months later...
wife and I are both nurses with endoscopy experience. We bought a colonoscope and accompanying equipment a while back. the scope came with visual ability(as usual for device) along with ability to irrigate colon and be guided.
We've managed to make a custom scope with visual, irrigation, and guidance ability along with some small balloons and small vibrators along its length. My wife and I have both experienced it and it is incredible. insertion is done to full length(all the way to end of ascending colon near where it receives material from small intestine). Once fully inserted along length of large intestine the largest balloon is inflated(it is just inside the rectum and acts as a plug). The other small balloons are then inflated to give sense of fullness and then put on setting to deflate and inflate the balloons at various intervals(gives sensation of fullness and movement inside belly). Some water is then instilled into intestine to give more fullness and weight. And then the small vibrators are turned on(each with different speed). The only way to descibe it is our bellies feel 'alive' with changing degrees of fullness(due to balloons being deflated and inflated) and motion from the vibrators buzzing our intestines along with the 'kicking' sensation from balloons being inflated then deflated.

The main thing is to do insertion and entire process gently

[quote name='oldster' date='29 November 2011 - 09:38 AM' timestamp='1322555893' post='521339']
wife and I are both nurses with endoscopy experience. We bought a colonoscope and accompanying equipment a while back. the scope came with visual ability(as usual for device) along with ability to irrigate colon and be guided.
We've managed to make a custom scope with visual, irrigation, and guidance ability along with some small balloons and small vibrators along its length. My wife and I have both experienced it and it is incredible. insertion is done to full length(all the way to end of ascending colon near where it receives material from small intestine). Once fully inserted along length of large intestine the largest balloon is inflated(it is just inside the rectum and acts as a plug). The other small balloons are then inflated to give sense of fullness and then put on setting to deflate and inflate the balloons at various intervals(gives sensation of fullness and movement inside belly). Some water is then instilled into intestine to give more fullness and weight. And then the small vibrators are turned on(each with different speed). The only way to descibe it is our bellies feel 'alive' with changing degrees of fullness(due to balloons being deflated and inflated) and motion from the vibrators buzzing our intestines along with the 'kicking' sensation from balloons being inflated then deflated.

[/quote]

We require videos!

[quote name='oldster' date='29 November 2011 - 03:38 AM' timestamp='1322555893' post='521339']

[/quote]

can you record any of this? are you willing to do so and distribute?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.