all my videos and pics!

slavine18

[quote name='slavine18' date='16 May 2011 - 01:03 PM' timestamp='1305547405' post='309623']
I don't want to start this type of discussion about fake or not fake! :) i'll reply with facts...even if i think i don't need to show anything to anybody a part my natural wish to share - when i can, feel and enjoy - my things

I just ordered also new Sony Wx10 :P finally nice camera too shoot pics and movies... expect content soon!
[/quote]

We will see. It's just a fact that there's no new content since the day you shared your photos and clips with us. I'm not willing to offend anyone, I just hope you're not a pissed Ex guy uploading old vids or something like that. Edited by Knatter

[quote name='Knatter' date='16 May 2011 - 07:40 PM' timestamp='1305571209' post='309891']
We will see. It's just a fact that there's no new content since the day you shared your photos and clips with us. I'm not willing to offend anyone, I just hope you're not a pissed Ex guy uploading old vids or something like that.
[/quote]
We will see soon :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.