ROSEBUTTBOARD RULES!

gninori

i don't know if you people noticed how X can play fine with words
the first sentence we see when entering the board is ROSEBUTTBOARD RULES indeed
he could have used ROSEBUTTBOARD ROCKS but that wouldn't have had the same functionality, would it?
we need some RULES for the board, do we? why? because, we mods can't enforce ROCKS, can we?

ok, this is the first official non-sense topic here (and very influenced by my current reading of catch22). had to be done, sooner or later. but it's just to assess that i'm glad to access this board again and read that refrain

ROSEBUTTBOARD RULES

QUOTE(gninori @ Mar 31 2007, 12:23 AM) [snapback]2843[/snapback]

i don't know if you people noticed how X can play fine with words
the first sentence we see when entering the board is ROSEBUTTBOARD RULES indeed
he could have used ROSEBUTTBOARD ROCKS but that wouldn't have had the same functionality, would it?
we need some RULES for the board, do we? why? because, we mods can't enforce ROCKS, can we?

ok, this is the first official non-sense topic here (and very influenced by my current reading of catch22). had to be done, sooner or later. but it's just to assess that i'm glad to access this board again and read that refrain

ROSEBUTTBOARD RULES

ROSEBUTTBOARD RULES OK !!!!!!

YO. (^ ^)

Rules rocks!
They filter our interests too....
I am so glad we have you here with us again!
Welcome back to our great mods

QUOTE(curiousboy @ Apr 1 2007, 05:56 AM) [snapback]4020[/snapback]

Rules rocks!
They filter our interests too....
I am so glad we have you here with us again!
Welcome back to our great mods

Niiice to have you here Curiousboy, and your motto in your sign rox ! (^ ^)

QUOTE(gninori @ Mar 31 2007, 01:23 AM) [snapback]2843[/snapback]

* d*n't kn*w *f y** p**pl* n*t*c*d h*w X c*n pl*y f*n* w*th w*rds
th* f*rst s*nt*nc* w* s** wh*n *nt*r*ng th* b**rd *s R*S*B*TTB**RD R*L*S *nd**d
h* c**ld h*v* *s*d R*S*B*TTB*RD R*CKS b*t th*t w*ldn't h*v* h*d th* s*m* f*nct**n*l*ty, w**ld *t?
w* n**d s*m* R*L*S f*r th* b**rd, d* w*? why? b*c**s*, w* m*ds c*n't *nf*rc* R*CKS, c*n w*?

*k, th*s *s th* f*rst *ff*c**l n*n-s*ns* t*p*c h*r* (*nd v*ry *nflu*nc*d by my c*rr*nt r**d*ng *f c*tch22). h*d t* b* d*n*, s**n*r *r l*t*r. b*t *t's j*st t* *ss*ss th*t *'m gl*d t* *cc*ss th*s b**rd *g**n *nd r**d th*t r*fr**n

R*S*B*TTB**RD R*L*S

Edited by Irving Washington

QUOTE(Truly @ Apr 1 2007, 04:52 AM) [snapback]3992[/snapback]

And has them... tongue.gif

Is one of them no spam?

yes, truly, this topic is spam, i mean completely useless
one of the very rare privileges in being mod is that we are allowed to open a BS topic once a month
this is mine
but you can make it more worthwhile, by using it to express your opinions, provided they are not against the rules of the board. i won't delete your posts, but the lines with personal attacks, if any
for the rest you are entitled like everyone to voice your ideas, concerns, worries, requests, etc
and sometimes i even read and find them interesting, so go figure
deal?

Whatever. I'll just remember the "Moderators can post absolute bullshit once a month" as one of the rules. Edited by Truly

QUOTE(Truly @ Apr 2 2007, 05:56 PM) [snapback]5161[/snapback]

Whatever. I'll just remember the "Moderators can post absolute bullshit once a month" as one of the rules.

well, it was a figure of speech. don't take it so literally smile.gif it's not always bullshit and more or less than once a month rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(gninori @ Apr 1 2007, 08:42 PM) [snapback]4517[/snapback]

yes, truly, this topic is spam, i mean completely useless
one of the very rare privileges in being mod is that we are allowed to open a BS topic once a month
this is mine
but you can make it more worthwhile, by using it to express your opinions, provided they are not against the rules of the board. i won't delete your posts, but the lines with personal attacks, if any
for the rest you are entitled like everyone to voice your ideas, concerns, worries, requests, etc
and sometimes i even read and find them interesting, so go figure
deal?

actually, my italian friend, everyone here is entitled to write bullshit. don´t we all love people who can tal totally useless crap? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

the only difference is that we mods are the best in talking bullshit tongue.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif

we always carry some extra ammunition with us laugh.gif laugh.gif

IPB Image
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/dis...ullshit-bag.jpg

for those who don´t like it i advice a very useful invention tongue.gif tongue.gif .......

IPB Image
http://toddanthonydirect.typepad.com/the_b...s/bsprotect.jpg

...BECAUSE

IPB Image
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/repub1.jpg

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.