Jap matuer slave girl "Junko"

quant

guant- great again! --bf

...addition...

did I mention, my wife wants me to fist her ass again...& buy her one of those toys, too- is there a better response?

I am going to have to give her a bigger toy box (yes, you pervs, both the one between her legs & the one she puts her toys in when I am at work---wait a minuit, is that the same toy box? Ha,ha, ha! Maybe she is the one laughing now!)

When I get around to it, I'll post our toy collection--- with our dial-up, the pics would take about 8 hrs- & to tell you the truth, we are enjoying the DLs too much to take up a whole night on that! ---thanks, guant Edited by bumperfan

QUOTE(bumperfan @ Jun 19 2007, 11:19 PM) [snapback]31671[/snapback]

guant- great again! --bf

...addition...

did I mention, my wife wants me to fist her ass again...& buy her one of those toys, too- is there a better response?

I am going to have to give her a bigger toy box (yes, you pervs, both the one between her legs & the one she puts her toys in when I am at work---wait a minuit, is that the same toy box? Ha,ha, ha! Maybe she is the one laughing now!)

When I get around to it, I'll post our toy collection--- with our dial-up, the pics would take about 8 hrs- & to tell you the truth, we are enjoying the DLs too much to take up a whole night on that! ---thanks, guant

You are a lucky mofo ^^

Wish my wife'd like fisting

this girl had a wonderful page on a japanese server but she closed this one in march 2007. I didn't downloaded these pics at time (and she posted EVERY DAY !!! So maybe 500 or so pics), so if one of us got them, please, please, please, please, POST !!!
She is one of the greatest japanese anal queens !

QUOTE(zicko @ Jun 22 2007, 07:24 AM) [snapback]32249[/snapback]

this girl had a wonderful page on a japanese server but she closed this one in march 2007. I didn't downloaded these pics at time (and she posted EVERY DAY !!! So maybe 500 or so pics), so if one of us got them, please, please, please, please, POST !!!
She is one of the greatest japanese anal queens !

Right Zicko, I've done the same on Junko 's blog (just DL and few ones) but did'nt kown it was closed. Too late so? (° ^) sad.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.