Woman deep fisting man

metallica

Guest gaucho
this looks great. don't believe I've seen it yet. thanks. I wish is were the 'receiver' in that video. what a lucky man...

Analqueen- about 15 years ago I rented that flic at the video store- I usually made copies of the foreign films cause due to usa laws, in this country, U couldn't make fisting vids, butt video stores could still rent vids made before 1995 that showed fisting....that all sounds real complicated, butt the bottom line was that I ran out of time to record that one, & when I went back to rent it again, some asshole had rented it & it never came back to the video store---PERVERT!!!
Damn it, I hate when that happens!!!!

So.....Many Thanks,A,Q.---I have wanted that flic for the last 15 years!
Thanks, thanks, thanks--bumperfan

Damn it! Because of my slow connection, megaupload is cutting me off before the whole vid is DL'ed---I am Begging now...could someone put this on a RS file for this poor, needy pervert? I never seem to get a break.... sad heavy sigh.........bf Edited by bumperfan

Wooot been looking for a better clip of that for some time. thanks;)

Analqueen- I know most of your stuff is veiwed thru Megaupload--- but being the great poster you are- is there any way that you could upload this one on rapidshare for me? You are a princess, girl! Thanks--bumperfan

Thanks, philsan3, from all us us poor slow connection pervs!!!

And thanks for the post, Analqueen, you are definatly on my buddies list Princess!!! LOL--bumperfan

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.