Oddest activity done whilst wearing a plug

Guest Hugeass

Guest Hugeass
What is the oddest activity you've done whilst wearing a plug? Mine happened to me today, I played crickey whilst wearing a 2.7 inch plug haha ;D

Guest Hugeass
HAHA, I have that plug and still can't get past the middle ring, it's such a difficult shape :(

I seem to have put 'crickey' in my first post, I meant cricket hehe

[quote name='Hugeass' date='28 April 2011 - 06:16 PM' timestamp='1304014610' post='294229']
HAHA, I have that plug and still can't get past the middle ring, it's such a difficult shape :(

I seem to have put 'crickey' in my first post, I meant cricket hehe
[/quote]

Its a big push getting past that middle ring, but when it ur past it and it pops in wow feels great. Lovehoney says its 3.3inch I dont think its 3.5 inch but it does squash a little.

I knew what you meant whe you said crickey lol Edited by Sickboy

Guest Hugeass
I just think that the plug is so difficult to use, I have the Titenman Ass Servant and I can get further down on that then I can on the man in a barrel, I think it's the length as I'm not very deep but very wide

I went out for shopping at Walmart (2miles walk) while wearing a small buttplug. Great to have a small conversation with the checkout lady while feeling the plug in my anus...

:lol:

Biggest I did was wearing a 6 cm diameter plug while going shopping. Did it several times actually. I'm now quite used to it, so it's not a dangerous challenge, but a rather pleasant and kinky activity.

Oddest I did was going to the bathroom at work and discovering I had forgotten a golf ball in me the night before... :crazy:

Guest Hugeass
[quote name='Golfrog' date='05 May 2011 - 09:21 PM' timestamp='1304630514' post='300970']
Biggest I did was wearing a 6 cm diameter plug while going shopping. Did it several times actually. I'm now quite used to it, so it's not a dangerous challenge, but a rather pleasant and kinky activity.

Oddest I did was going to the bathroom at work and discovering I had forgotten a golf ball in me the night before... :crazy:
[/quote]

HAHA, that's mad, didn't you feel it or something?

No, not big enough to be felt (I used it for warm up), but a distinctive clunk heard while I was taking a dump made me remember it all at once! :lol:

I played with my ass one night and left two balls abaout the size of a golf ball in there. Then the next morning came a fire alarm and I had to go firefighting with the two balls still in my ass...

• 5 months later...
I wore my 2 inch plug with a cb-6000s and a plug harness while mowing my lawn with my riding mower. The first 5 minutes were tough, but then my ass relaxed and it felt great.

I love to wear my butt plugs while mowing and raking feel it move in side as i rake and mow just get me all hot

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Hugeass' date='28 April 2011 - 12:05 PM' timestamp='1304013907' post='294215']
What is the oddest activity you've done whilst wearing a plug? Mine happened to me today, I played crickey whilst wearing a 2.7 inch plug haha ;D
[/quote]

Everything I normally do I have done with a 2.5 wide plug in. Shopping, working, holiday dinners with in-laws, etc. I'm not sure if I did anything odd though. lol.

• 3 weeks later...
Took my big bopper in a bag to the solarium and chatted to the gorgeous attendant. Then I went into the room and sat on that big fucker while thinking of her ass. Painful with no time for warming up and great fun.

She smiled and said good bye as I left. Edited by donniedee

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='alongeasy' date='26 December 2011 - 11:08 AM' timestamp='1324894090' post='545895']
Anyone use inflatable? Plug or Dildo? Any good story? Weird thing to do?
[/quote]

I have two inflatable plus. The first one is dick-shaped and medium-size. I've had it for a few years. It grows to a ball when inflated (as they all do), and is very pleasant to play with: I love inflating it slowly inside me, until I can keep it no more. At that point, slowly pushing it out is pure joy, and seeing it outside in all its inflated glory is quite impressive. The second one is pyramid-shaped, significantly bigger than the first one and also grows to some kind of ball, starting from its base. Unfortunately it is not well made, and grows too much at the base, while the top remains about the same; also, it doesn't grow symmetrically around the base, due to the hasty way it has been glued. An disappointing purchase...

Otherwise, I don't have particular stories with these plugs.

• 1 year later...
Join my group on x tube and share your experiences :)

http://www.xtube.com/groups/group_home.php?g=buttplug

as i stated in an earlier post, i went to the supermarket with an ass servant in, i only had a pair of shorts on(no underwear) and as i squatted down the damn thing came out, that made me gasp and this woman stood looking at me as i frantically scooped up my plug of the floor, my probs didnt end there as i had loads of lube running down my legs

[quote name='baldybits1' date='21 January 2013 - 08:30 AM' timestamp='1358757009' post='720750']
as i stated in an earlier post, i went to the supermarket with an ass servant in, i only had a pair of shorts on(no underwear) and as i squatted down the damn thing came out, that made me gasp and this woman stood looking at me as i frantically scooped up my plug of the floor, my probs didnt end there as i had loads of lube running down my legs
[/quote]

Damn! It's very embarrassing ! That's why ,when I wear a 3XL metal plug (WMBCP) in public,I wear in the same time a leather buttplug harness.
The mine it's very comfortabe and,I use it for 3 years and bought it here :

http://www.mr-s-leather.com/D039S/deluxe-garment-locking-buttplug-harness.html?id=hzLbGQod

The mine is little different and have not the lock.
I want to put and picture about it,but I can't

Enjoy. Edited by acegape

I just wear the thongs over my butt plug, it's the best combination for me :D

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.