When did you start stretching?

Guest Hugeass

Guest Hugeass
Just wondered what age you were when you started stretching, I was 14 and I distinctly remember just trying to get a pencil in my hole and struggling, now I can where a 3 inch plug for a day and even sleep in it, my how times have changed haha ;D

kinda around the same age....
i didn't have sex toys, but i improvised; i rolled up balls of toilet paper. balled up one sheet at a time then two, then three and so on until i could take about 6 sheets balled up at one time.
i kept going bigger and bigger until i finally started using my fingers one at a time until i got in 4 fingers and thumb up to the knuckles.
one day, i forced it in and got it up to the wrist...

Probably early teens, started off with the odd finger then stepped up to vegetables eg carrots, cucumbers.

Its only been the past couple years ive really been getting into really stretching myself with sex real toys, will always remember the woah feeling I got when the Gooseneck medium toy slipped in. Boy its addictive :D

Well, I started putting fingers up my ass as a 5-year-old. I progressed to putting actual objects up there as I got a little older.
Actual stretching started in my 20's and progressed quickly to self-fisting, plugging and pumping.

[quote name='Rosebutt' date='30 April 2011 - 02:35 PM' timestamp='1304199345' post='296265']
Well, [b]I started putting fingers up my ass as a 5-year-old[/b]. I progressed to putting actual objects up there as I got a little older.
Actual stretching started in my 20's and progressed quickly to self-fisting, plugging and pumping.
[/quote]

no offense, but... that's just freaky >_>

I'm going to double up with Rosebutt and say around 5 or 6 was when experimentation first started with various He-Man toy parts and then fingers was more around age 8 or 9. Looking back, I guess it was a little young, I've got no explanation for that, just that it felt good. I remember being 12 though and seriously starting down the path of "Wow - this feeling of something in me is the best thing in the world" and it just progressed from there. By the time I was 17 I could take 2 1/2 inches wide without much issue and I haven't looked back ;-)

• 4 weeks later...
I was also young, maybe around 9 or 10, perhaps younger. I started probing with a finger and one day got it in past the sphincter, which was really tight. Then two fingers, then carrots, and gradually over the years bigger and longer. Initially I thought I was the only one in the world who had ever done such things but eventually I discovered I was not alone in my interest.

I started around 4 or 5 as well. I clearly remember one specific occasion was at a cousin's place and they had a plastic trainset, and I remember sticking the small pencil width sized pieces in and thinking it felt good but didn't smell very pleasant! I can date this to my uncle's funeral (I was 5) and I was too young to attend and it was the first time at that particular house. I don't remember doing anything else until I was about 13, and then it was fingers etc.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.