50cm dong all in ass and it push her belly from inside!!!

xthorgal

50cm dong all in ass and it push her belly from inside!!!

Previev:
[img]http://extremeplatform.com/gals/hotkinkyjo5/images/th001N.jpg[/img][img]http://extremeplatform.com/gals/hotkinkyjo5/images/th008N.jpg[/img][img]http://extremeplatform.com/gals/hotkinkyjo5/images/th005N.jpg[/img]

link:
http://extremeplatform.com/gals/hotkinkyjo5/

Guest deeply
Has she gotten past sigmoid colon, and gone into descending there? Now that's a trick. It's effectively keeping it in an S shape. With that kind of internal flexibility, perhaps she could eventually do a world first, and go through her Ileocecal valve, via her Cecum. One slip, and it's emergency time. She's merely got 20 inches, though... she needs about 60 or so. Looks like a custom job... colon snake is merely 45 inches... that would probably not even get through transverse.

Larry Flint's joking compliment, "nice fallopian tubes," looks tame by comparison. :crazy:

On closer inspection, looks like she's hit end of sigmoid. Ah well. :blink:

If she can take that kind of girth, then a small female arm could fit in there, shoulder deep. Edited by deeply

[quote name='deeply' date='26 April 2011 - 02:11 AM' timestamp='1303773104' post='292793']
If she can take that kind of girth, then a small female arm could fit in there, shoulder deep.
[/quote]

I concur. That would be truly an epic day. For some reason seeing that pushing of her belly from inside was very erotic (talk about esoteric kink :) ). Imagine if that pushing could be done by nice lady fisting her deep... Maybe WAS could pay her a visit and do it. Well, one can dream... :blink: :crazy:

[quote name='deeply' date='25 April 2011 - 11:11 PM' timestamp='1303773104' post='292793']
Has she gotten past sigmoid colon, and gone into descending there? Now that's a trick. It's effectively keeping it in an S shape. With that kind of internal flexibility, perhaps she could eventually do a world first, and go through her Ileocecal valve, via her Cecum. One slip, and it's emergency time. She's merely got 20 inches, though... she needs about 60 or so. Looks like a custom job... colon snake is merely 45 inches... that would probably not even get through transverse.

Larry Flint's joking compliment, "nice fallopian tubes," looks tame by comparison. :crazy:

On closer inspection, looks like she's hit end of sigmoid. Ah well. :blink:

If she can take that kind of girth, then a small female arm could fit in there, shoulder deep.
[/quote]

cecum, ileocecal valve, sigmoid colon?

realy, lots of people (including me) don't know or care about these words,
my translation to normal english:

if she goes any deeper she's gonna get hurt, entire arm fisting would be awesome though.

[quote name='tronica' date='26 April 2011 - 06:18 PM' timestamp='1303841932' post='293180']
cecum, ileocecal valve, sigmoid colon?

realy, lots of people (including me) don't know or care about these words,
my translation to normal english:

if she goes any deeper she's gonna get hurt, entire arm fisting would be awesome though.
[/quote]

Riiight... All of that [i]is[/i] normal english even if it goes over your head, friend.

And a lot of people here care enough to, you know, actually [i]learn about the anatomy of the ass[/i].

Not a diss, just a heads-up!

Oh, and to: [b]Deeply[/b], [i]please[/i] don't self-censor to make things more idiot friendly! Catering to the lowest common denominator is ...terrible in many ways.

'Tronica', either learn some things about the ass, or go to a safer (i.e., less intelligent) board please. Complaining about precision and knowledge being displayed in a post here just makes you look bad. If you're into ass, [i]LEARN ABOUT IT![/i]

Thanks!

Best,
--Yahoo!

Jay Sin. Where are you? I expect more anal lesbians this year :) Deeper thanks MAN. Bring it to the mass sharing double dong dildos anally with pumping their asses. You got it all what it takes. Deep respect here for all new postst. Peace!

[quote name='RoseLover123' date='27 April 2011 - 12:22 AM' timestamp='1303863750' post='293346']
Jay Sin. Where are you? I expect more anal lesbians this year :) Deeper thanks MAN. Bring it to the mass sharing double dong dildos anally with pumping their asses. You got it all what it takes. Deep respect here for all new postst. Peace!
[/quote]
She's supposed to shoot with Jay in May! :) Edited by bajskuken

[quote name='tiftmasta' date='29 April 2011 - 08:05 AM' timestamp='1304057103' post='294492']
can I please get a downloadable version of this?
[/quote]

go and get it!

http://extremeplatform.com/gals/hotkinkyjo5/work.flv

fantastic clip!!!!

[quote name='bajskuken' date='27 April 2011 - 12:58 AM' timestamp='1303865895' post='293354']
She's supposed to shoot with Jay in May! :)[/quote]Well. let`s hope it will not be a solo scene. To me they are a waste. If she has these anal abilities, the least she can do is share them with a couple of horny anal lesbians.

Guest deeply
[quote name='yahoo!' date='27 April 2011 - 12:48 AM' timestamp='1303861693' post='293337']
Oh, and to: [b]Deeply[/b], [i]please[/i] don't self-censor to make things more idiot friendly![/quote]

Through ostracizing, purjoratives and conspiracy, this individual will provide acceptance, amelioration and confidence.

There has yet to be someone to dampen what spirits lie within. However, mental flagellation has lead to much scarring, from not another, but willful correction.

[quote name='yahoo!' date='27 April 2011 - 12:48 AM' timestamp='1303861693' post='293337']
Catering to the lowest common denominator is ...terrible in many ways. [/quote]

Progression to a higher form in any accolade, is done only when reason is not forsaken. Neediness is not need. Any distinction, has to be justified on not just its own merits, but where it finds itself among every other existence.

If you're into ass, [i]LEARN ABOUT IT![/i] [/quote]

It can seem dispossessing, to use technical terminology, in a location where informality is regularly occurring.

Medical terminologies have a Latin basis: Latin's principle, is in its concise contraction of observations. Its phonics are on par with no other, in its connectives.

It may seem sheepish to conform to such linguistic authority, but its done in an ambiguous assumption, that most have access to a search engine. :jester:

Also, appropriate use of words, is acceptable nomenclature for a net neutral dialectic. This board's accepted language is English, including technical verbatim. Neologisms have their own, for worse pitfalls: idiosyncratic referents, depending upon culture, can suggest very different things to varying interpretations, even within this limited alphabet.

Was also trying to find an online whiteboard, that would give a unique URL to display a particular diagram, but there were none, remotely available.

[quote name='peteyboy' date='30 April 2011 - 05:39 AM' timestamp='1304138347' post='295530']
Well. let`s hope it will not be a solo scene. To me they are a waste. If she has these anal abilities, the least she can do is share them with a couple of horny anal lesbians.
[/quote]

Indeed... she probably has reasonable stamina from her regular activities... but she could use a hand or 4, in a threesome scene... having two other girls pounding her ass either taking in turns or symbiotically, would keep action from lulling. Edited by deeply

[quote name='robrob45' date='25 April 2011 - 02:00 PM' timestamp='1303754451' post='292605']
$6.80 per min is too much!!! $20 for 3 min... :(
[/quote]
I'm with you, way too much $$$, maybe someone can download the whole session with sound....

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.