You Goal

Guest Hugeass

Guest Hugeass
Hi guys, just wondering what you ultimate goal is in stretching, for me I want to go 5 inches diameter, not too fussed about length, just about width haha, being a 3 incher at the moment I have a bit of a journey but I'm sure I'll enjoy it, how about you?

I am currently at 4 inches width and I am aiming for 5 inches.
For me it is all about width. Depth doesn´t do it for me...
Just bought the dildo Weapon of ass destruction and it is a real challenge.

I was involved in width ass dilation until 8-9 cm diameter but now i've reached a limit so I can't go further. So now I am training myself in depth, and I currently go inside by 25 cm with a double dong : incredible sensations when passing the end of the rectum ring and rushing into the bowels. Lots of pleasure but a bit more preparation with non-fiber food, enema and deep cleaning. But the feeling is awesome ! Less pleasure at the entry but more in depth. My goal is to go this far with bigger toys for being able to make deep fisting to the elbow.

Cheers.

I have been stretching for just a few mounths now not very big yet im only up to a 2 3/4" dildo i have a very long way to go for my goal i want to be able to take the The Ram and Cram Butt Plug that is a 16.5" pluge http://www.extremerestraints.com/butt-plugs_1/the-ram-and-cram-butt-plug_1898.html

• 3 weeks later...
I already reached my width a 5 inch butt plug from gold dreams sold at big sex toy store...as for depth...I'd like for my g/f to fist up to her shoulder but as of now its a lil past the elbow...she has trouble with that last bend..if only she was double jointed!

After a couple hours of play I can get up to 4" now, my goal is to be able to take as much as my hips will allow! As for depth, the only goal there is that I'd like to take a nice arm all the way down to the shoulder (a guy can dream, ya know?). I've started training on that using a nice 24" long 3" wide dildo - man the feeling is incredible!

[quote name='pigbtm' date='09 April 2011 - 09:29 AM' timestamp='1302355778' post='283047']
After a couple hours of play I can get up to 4" now, my goal is to be able to take as much as my hips will allow! As for depth, the only goal there is that I'd like to take a nice arm all the way down to the shoulder (a guy can dream, ya know?). I've started training on that using a nice 24" long 3" wide dildo - man the feeling is incredible!
[/quote]

I'd like to continue the ass journey I began almost literally when I was a young kid in the bathtub sticking my pinky in my asshole. 40 or so years later, I'm self-fisting, pumping and plugging my altered cunt.
Specifically, I'd like a nice, hanging 5 or so inch prolapse and to be able to take an arm.

For me the trip matters more than the destination: I'm in no hurry to reach specific goals.

Sometimes I look behind me, and see the distance I have already covered: I can now take my old favorite 6.2 cm smooth plug with no preparation and no lube, and keep it for hours. A 6.7 cm plug has replaced it as my main toy, and I'm increasingly getting used to it. A 7.0 cm plug is giving me trouble, mostly because of its deep cylindrical shape and rough texture. I've been big on firm, fresh apples lately, often inserting them as soon as I'm back from work. I'm currently holding a 6.5 cm one which is giving me many great sensations, and plan to try a 7.5 cm one in a few moments. :lol:

I've read about the accidents of some members of this forum, especially when going deep, and a doctor friend of mine (who has no idea about our fetish) detailed to me how thin membranes become as you go deep--as thin as cigarette's paper. For all these reasons, and for getting a little bloody every time I go too deep, I have absolutely no intention of exploring this way. :unsure:

My goal is to stretch my current limits.

My maximum anus stretch right now is with a 12 1/2 inch circumference plug. This would be 4 inch diameter if it was round but it is oval shaped.

My maximum length is 13 inches with a 1 1/2 in diameter dildo.

I have another toy that combines both width and length. I can get it in 9 inches where it is also 12 1/2 inch circumference (4 inch theoretical diameter) and it tapers to about 2 1/2 inch diameter at the leading end.

Progress is very slow now for both width and depth but I will keep trying.

I also like to go for endurance. The longest time I have worn a plug was about 8 hours. The plug was home made, 3 inch diameter, 6 inch length.

I have ordered a hollow butt plug and will soon be seeing how long I will want to keep it in. It is 3 1/8 inch maximum diameter, 3 3/4 inches long and comes with a stopper to keep things under control between rinses.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.