Trully, from bumperfan

Trully-
No matter what happens now, as far as this board is concerned, after I read what I wrote to you last time RBB was up, I feel I was very rude to you, & I am sorry!
Everyone has an opinion, & to limit one is to limit all. But as they say in the diplomatic services, courtesy is the for-runner of understanding--bf

Hugs, kisses and Luv, nice to don't disable the Peace & Love Menu, Bumpfy, Thx ! wub.gif
(^ ^)Moved to the right section, my 1rst ModJob huhu. Edited by Tangerine

Mr Tangerine--- I do not think I will ever feel at home here untill I get a warning on my bio--- could U please help me out here so I can feel at home at last....ha,ha,ha-bumperfan

QUOTE(bumperfan @ Mar 30 2007, 01:11 PM) [snapback]2158[/snapback]

Mr Tangerine--- I do not think I will ever feel at home here untill I get a warning on my bio--- could U please help me out here so I can feel at home at last....ha,ha,ha-bumperfan

Hahaha sorry lovely Bumpfypal, it was easier for me to do it in first with one of my best friend here.
Thanks for your kindness and and compassion, U can't imagine the pressure AnlBad put on me to become a hard steel Mod like him muhaha! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Peace and love Bro ! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif (^ ^)

Ahhh! Does that mean I do not get a warning? People should have a little flag when they see my posts, we don't want to offend the masses, now do we?

I am so damn glad to see you here again, Tang, my friend!(puff,puff)

bumperfan

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.