Dirtygardengirl.com: Double anal fisting!!!

xthorgal

[quote name='dirtyflower' date='20 February 2011 - 02:37 PM' timestamp='1298212644' post='258257']
Thanks for signing up :wub:

Professionalism.....perhaps the opposite. I was feeling a little uptight actually the first couple of days because I am such an amatuer) shooting in new place with new people. Professionalism makes me nervous.

Anyway there's plenty of content, and updating regularly, definately some insane orgasms and squirting and i will make sure i have just a few more especially for you :wub:

[b]Thank you all for signing up and nice comments [/b]:love:
[/quote]

I love the new site! Pure brilliance! I signed up intantly. It is a shame that you have had to disable downloading, because of ppl who don't want to pay for decent material tho. This means that the movies can be a little jumpy if ones connection is being slow. Still most entertaining tho. Keep up the good work. You'll be able to get 2 mans hands up the amazing ass before much longer. That will really worth paying the member fee for! XXXXX

I was considering joining but then saw this:

"This material can be watched solely for personal use and only at dirtygardengirl.com"

So I cannot just download it? That's a load of rubbish.

Can anyone confirm if this is true or not?

If its true I'll just wait until a siterip is posted somewhere.

I was considering joining when I saw this but now I'm sceptical. Will it work in Linux? MacOS X? How about Android phones and iPads? Downloaded files I'm almost guaranteed to be able to watch anywhere, anytime. I'm sure that many of us want to watch this stuff on something other than the family computer. :)

Can you add a page with a trailer or some other free video using the exact same technology as on the site so we can try beforehand if we'll be able to watch the videos?

[quote name='Evaporate' date='23 February 2011 - 05:38 PM' timestamp='1298479122' post='259627']
I was considering joining but then saw this:

"This material can be watched solely for personal use and only at dirtygardengirl.com"

So I cannot just download it? That's a load of rubbish.

Can anyone confirm if this is true or not?

If its true I'll just wait until a siterip is posted somewhere.
[/quote]

Third post in three year..and already critics for a new site.
I wanna tell you that we (moderators) should not allowed any siterip.

:wub: thanks :friends: I really get off on yr nice comments and knowing you are lovin the stuff i am doing and it makes me want to do more of course!

This was a fun day with this polish girl, having her double fist me was great, and yes slide in almost too easy :lol: . She had never fisted before, but she learned good and quick and by end of day was converted over to the extreme side :wub: and left hoping to do it again soon!

[quote name='teletarzan' date='25 February 2011 - 07:38 PM' timestamp='1298662716' post='260480']
Third post in three year..and already critics for a new site.
I wanna tell you that we (moderators) should not allowed any siterip.
[/quote]

I understand why site rips can be unfair to the performers. But I have joined and beause it is streaming I can only watch medium or low quality because my connection is slow. maybe they will allow encrypted downloads if I ask nicely? like Lysxtreme sometimes does?

[quote name='frenchst' date='27 February 2011 - 03:01 PM' timestamp='1298818912' post='261285']
I understand why site rips can be unfair to the performers. But I have joined and beause it is streaming I can only watch medium or low quality because my connection is slow. maybe they will allow encrypted downloads if I ask nicely? like Lysxtreme sometimes does?
[/quote]

Well medium works perfect resized on FULL HD (I have 22" an I display medium at 1920x1080 - works perfect). Also if this site have download next day it will be ripped everywere and after few months will be no sens to update it or work any longer.

very true xthorgal. it looks absolutely fine on my smaller screen and I take your word for it that it works on full HD screens. It is better to have many new scenes too!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.