Hot Fuzz: fuzzy dice? Or fuzzilicious?

Truly

Well, I think the film, being a form of a sequel to Shaun of the Dead (well, same writers, and cast), came up a little short. The film was mildly funny, but still lacked a lustrous finish to become comedy genius. Stale would be a choice word to how long the film drawed on to the plot finale: brutally battering all the village residents in a huge bloodbath.

The occultic, Pentogram-reminiscent, plot twist was a fallback to what was a meagre representation of british comedy. Crumbling jugglers...this scene was a little extreme, to suggest so much murder had gone on in this village...it became even fictionally unbelievable!

I hope Mr.Bean: the Holiday won't feel too stale, as Mr.Bean has been around for over 15 years now.

Brief outlook of hope for the film series: the way it's shot and directed, is very decent. The whole zoom-focus and swipe-style of shooting the picture made the more "waiting around for story-telling" scenes a bit more bearable. Edited by Truly

• 7 months later...
hope i'm not too late..!

i love it! one of my favorites! when i watch any comedy, i try not to judge too harshly. but i've seen hot fuzz and shaun of the dead probably 40 times. i think their both fantastic.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.