Possible or inpossible to take schampagne botle in the ass??

baack

Is it possible for a woman or man to take a shampagne bottle in the ass hole from the bottom part ? I think wine bottle possible to take in the ass, but schampagne inposible. Please you idea- possible, crazy.gif or- inpossible crazy.gif Maybe show you pic,Thanks crazy.gif

QUOTE(baack @ May 28 2007, 08:00 PM) [snapback]25918[/snapback]

Is it possible for a woman or man to take a shampagne bottle in the ass hole from the bottom part ? I think wine bottle possible to take in the ass, but schampagne inposible. Please you idea- possible, crazy.gif or- inpossible crazy.gif Maybe show you pic,Thanks crazy.gif

it's rare but possible. i saw a few photos in the net and one was posted here by a male member, in the old board
maybe the bottle wasn't the fattest possible, but it was undoubtedly a champagne bottle taken from the bottom part ohmy.gif
now it's difficult to locate that photo again. i hope other members can help

-- Possible! --
There is a vid in this topic:

http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?s=&...indpost&p=11164

...the 4th counting from bottom, where a supposed Anita Feller stuffs her ass with what is unquestionbly a Champagne bottle. I say "suppoused" because in a few of the vids it is`nt her starring.

Hope that helped to answer the question.

cheers, buddies,

cb

Thanks for the information and for show pic .I think to take a shampagne bottle in the ass hole from the bottom part wery dificult and need a long training. Maybe somebody know more pic and can show??I think, who can to do that is 1place.gif and have a big pleasure notworthy.gif thanks to oll .....

I remember seeing an old vhs French film where the narrator bent over an actress dressed in a French Maid's costume, then shoved the base of the champagne bottle up her ass. He worked in one side, then wormed it in quite a ways, fucked her with it, then pulled it out, popped the cork, and douched her out with it. I think the scene ended with him on his knees, enjoying the overflow,

• 1 year later...
A bottle of Champagne,, ok but which one, the "Quart" sold in airplanes or the huuuuge "Nabuchodonosor" ?

Some infos below in original french on different champagne bottles :

Quart : 20 cl

Demie : 37,5 cl

Bouteille : 75 cl

Magnum : 2 bouteilles (1,5 l)

Jeroboam : 4 bouteilles (3 l)

Mathusalem : 8 bouteilles (6 l)

Salmanasar : 12 bouteilles (9 l)

Balthazar : 16 bouteilles (12 l)

Nabuchodonosor : 20 bouteilles (15 l)

Choose the right one, santé/cheers/prosit/proost/salute/kampai ! crazy.gif (^ ^)

yes Tang , i wanted to say that there is no single worldwide size for champagne bottles , so i would like to see anyone taking that matrix-ship bottle in ass biggrin.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.