champagne enema and squirt

petarosus1

By similar, that depends on what exactly you're looking for. If you mean champagne enemas, you'll definitely find a few if you look for it on sites like xhamster and motherless. If you mean the far squirting then there are several Japanese movies, mainly the enemageddon series, where it's all about who can squirt it out the farthest. If you mean the high pressure of the enema and the discomfort of the girl, I can only recall a scene from Clusterfuck 6 with Kelly Wells, where she gets repeated enemas with a hose at high pressure.

Wow. Thanks I ve meant doing enema by pressuring champagne and stick in girls butt and then let her squirt. I cant help myself, but its so hot- I dont know why:-D Edited by petarosus1

• 2 weeks later...
done it 100 times if once. First drink some. Than sit on it... Take a butter knife and tap the bottle at the base
a couple of times or just bump/drop the bottle on the floor while still inside. Oooohhhh what a fill.
Champagne Buttfuck Farts..............Try it. You'll like it.

Let me know when your doing the Crystal, I'll be over.

• 1 month later...
Wouldn't name what described above a champagne enema, maybe a "powershower" ...
I love champagne enemas but i do different ... you should get a pour and place it on the bottle, then connect to the pour a pipe or enema tube with your favourite nozzle, best is a plug shaped inflatable one, put the nozzle in place (that place indeed), hold the bottle high with your arm and shake two or three times to start the "reaction": now the champagne starts to fill you while the gases generated from the warming of the liquid inside you are climbing up the tube to the bottle keeping the pressure high enough to let the champagne continue flowing into you. Once finished is up to you what to do, i like a short retention and then let it go, or sometimes when i'm cleaner i take the bottle off, put the end of the pipe in my mouth and play with liquid or even drink some... in that case i previously take one or two enemas with plain warm water to clean... Best served with long and smooth rubber gloves and stockings, rubber boots and gasmask, if you're not used to cramp easily use champagne fresh from the fridge. Good luck, let me know.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.