Stubborn Sigmoid

Guest stretchwide

I'm having the same problem.. :/ I've been doing it for months.. 1in double sided is my smallest, i can about 8-9 inches then complete stop... use tons of lube and everything. one time, i know this was dumb of me, i sorta tried to force it... pulled it out minor blood. i usually get no blood so i stopped trying that but point is... i still can't get it. I would love advice too. I bought a 1in dia. dildo for the wall so maybe it would work in that position, i even went in slowly sat there for a while relaxing and then trying again. No good. :/

You can bear down real hard, that usually works, or if not, inflate with a little air or water, that will enlarge it and allow to pass, i can slip 18 inches no problem.

well... ya could try MY method. but ya'll probably just reject it. pump air in your rectum; it'll fill it out and open some of the valves so it's easier.

• 4 weeks later...
Here's what you do. Get into a position so you are squating over the dildo. (On your toes with your ass checks just about touching your heels) Insert the dildo until you feel it stop at the sigmoid and keep pressure on it but not enough to cause pain. Now you really need to concentrate on pushing you insides over the dildo just like you were trying to have a bowel movement. Keep the pressure on the dildo and keep pushing and relaxing and push again, eventually over time it should slip in past the sigmoid. And of course as always put lots of lube inside and on the dildo.

• 2 weeks later...
Having the same trouble with something a little larger. I can take anything all the way up to 3" in diameter but when it comes to the sigmoid Im stuck at 2". Anything bigger than that just wont go in. Any tips or tricks to get something like this in?

[url=http://rosebuttphotos.com/upload/img.php?img=img/0img_1757.jpg][img]http://rosebuttphotos.com/upload/th/th_0img_1757.jpg[/img][/url]

I'm not so much into depth anymore and I know it was dangerous, but I used to really get off on using a large cuccumber allllll the way into my guts, past my sigmoid. Once I got past the curve, it felt SO hot. I loved seeing the end of the cuke poking up in my ab area. Talk about a HUGE cumshot!

These days I'm more into pumping/prolapsing/stretching.

• 1 month later...
I recently got into this too. Bought a 18 inch long by 1.5 inch wide silicon double ender.
I have only gotten it about 14 inches, however I know I can do more. My advice, if you wish
To take it, is to get a good clean inside, lots if lube, and lie on your left side. Straighten your right
Leg and bring your left leg back about 45 degrees. To wards your back, raise a little helps too. It's just
Pressure from then on. The "pop" feels great when you get it. Good luck

I finally! got it in last night. All 12 inches. :) I had a hard time at first but when putting lube in me i accidentally got air there too and that's all i needed... i thought that method wouldn't work me for me, and i wanted to make sure that was the thing that worked so i got all the air out and i couldn't do it. so i filled myself up again and it worked... only thing is it was a little discomforting.. so i took it out.. but still sorta achieved a goal... just wish it wasn't discomforting.. any hints on how to get to feel better?

• 3 weeks later...
I got a dildo machine where you can control the pace/thrust I can lay flat on my back let the machine "push' while i adjust the angle by wiggling around while under pressure once it rounds that point assuming its flexible it will slide right on up to the next bend just under the navel or the other side of the navel but thats been a stopping point for me unfortunately well it is about 16 inches but my ass is so damn greedy and addictive.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.