Ty Hard Anal Fisted

dennio6

Hi All

As promised, here is a special page with three 22 meg. WMV files of Amazing Ty being anal fisted by Extreme Missy. We were all down in Mexico filming a couple videos for Sticky Video a few years ago and during a break, Missy started fisting Ty's ass. It was kind of a fun improptu session and while not the best lit scene, it is still pretty good. 22 megs. per file should still be 56K friendly. There are big thumbs on the page, BTW.

http://www.dennio.com/123/123/tyanalfisted/tyanalfisted.html

Please do not post on other boards. If the bandwidth for this post becomes burdensome, I will be forced to take down the post. This was uploaded for RoseButt members only.

Thanks

Denni

thanks for putting this special peice together for us. i sure hope we can all respect your wishes and only enjoy them here. notworthy.gif

great stuff, amazing and extreme are 2 of my fav ladies... just love to listen to them talk blush.gif

QUOTE(DNO @ May 27 2007, 06:31 PM) [snapback]25589[/snapback]

Hi All

As promised, here is a special page with three 22 meg. WMV files of Amazing Ty being anal fisted by Extreme Missy. We were all down in Mexico filming a couple videos for Sticky Video a few years ago and during a break, Missy started fisting Ty's ass. It was kind of a fun improptu session and while not the best lit scene, it is still pretty good. 22 megs. per file should still be 56K friendly. There are big thumbs on the page, BTW.

Please do not post on other boards. If the bandwidth for this post becomes burdensome, I will be forced to take down the post. This was uploaded for RoseButt members only.

Thanks

Denni

Wow! Thanks Denny. Ty is really so wide biggrin.gif Thanks for your special offer. We will respect it :-)

QUOTE(DNO @ May 27 2007, 09:31 AM) [snapback]25589[/snapback]

Hi All

Thanks

Denni

love your work.thank-you and be well

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.