Legendary Chriss Freton finally exposed???

[quote name='vulcanus' date='09 December 2010 - 02:51 PM' timestamp='1291906280' post='229893']
Haaay! maitre-pol :angry: You're mocking me now....well one day,when I really find her face, i'll keep it to myself! :crazy:
[/quote]

How overly contrite: share and share alike. What goes around, comes around. It is better to have quipped and lost, than to have never quipped at all... :jester:

No, but seriously: exposing face shots force girls to reconsider, that covering something is simply going to infuriate and cause curiosity. This is because a decent standard in erotica, has no self censor.

Worried about being recognized in public? Buy a Burka. :jester:

Being ashamed, will not change people's minds. It simply exposes people's attitudes on whatever topic: whether they condemn, are non-plussed or celebrate.

Attention management is a misnomer: be prepared for vulnerable things to be exploited.

It's so... contradicting to be exposing this sexual acts, yet walking away from them simultaneously.

Too liberal in a world of fear and hate? Maybe. But it would be noble.

Edit: Oh, and before anybody goes down a road of, "Yeah well... deeply, lead by example on this subject."

Answer is a simple one: exposure is kept to a minimum. Forming profiles on people, is a cognitive infection, on people's orientation to association and self-association. Really, in an idealistic environment, people could still be exposed and have their actions judged as and to their intention, timing and execution. But even judging people that are considered "innocent" in whatever subjective interpretation given, seems to be a bit of a strain on people's stereotyping and prejudicial method, from Neanderthal cognitive functions.

Judge a piece for its relevant context, that does not smear into other areas, apart from its own construction. That is what way should be moderated to give a fair judgment, on ANY idea. When and only when, it is thought that an idea can travel further, should it be... assessed and possibly, reprimanded if it goes too far. WHATEVER that is. :lol: Edited by deeply

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.