dirty doc & a new abbey- could very well be!

bumperfan

My first post- just got off work- hard day! Then all the weariness just fell off.... Rosebuttboard!

Before anything else----

Congratulations Xthorgal!!!
And very much apprietiation for all your dedication and hard work getting the RBB back on line!!!

I just ran across this couple on surfoo 2 days ago- they were asking about help setting up a page & I think it was you X who offered them this board to bounce their pics & vids on.
She reminds me of a young Abbey, attractive, petite & huge toys, too!
Anyway, I think I got this RS Folder on ExtremeForum (by the way, saw you are a member there X) But I will give folder poster full credit as soon as I find his name again, but the real credit goes to Dirty Doc & his lady! They have an Ifriends site (I hate Ifriends!) & are surfoo members. Hope this is new to some of you

http://rapidshare.com/users/BYK36J

As I will always say from now on- I suggest that whenever one of us posts, ask all satisfied DL'rs to say thanks & to help RBB if they feel like helping & can afford to spare a penny! Can't wait to see what what you all are going to come up with! Happy Greetings all--bumperfan

Thanks

Great post.

What's the url of the ExtremeForum that you mention. (I couldn't find it in the links section).

Thanks again.. great post!

QUOTE(rb4539 @ Apr 3 2007, 05:08 PM) [snapback]5851[/snapback]

Thanks

Great post.

What's the url of the ExtremeForum that you mention. (I couldn't find it in the links section).

Thanks again.. great post!

The forum is dead sad.gif

The hell you say, Max!

Not my fav site but they do have a few interesting posts & posters!!!

It filled in some of the dead time till RBB emerged reborn from the ashes. During that down-time I 1st ran accross planetsuzy & anothersite!
& first ran accross your great posts too

I just tried EctBoard & seemed to be there!

Here is my link to log-in- would be a pitty if it went down- just yesterday I suggesred to the mods there that they put RBB on their LinksFriends list & that I would mention it to the mods here--bumperfan

http://extreme-board.com/login.php

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.