Big stretch 3: forced entry

t.j. the pimp

[b][color="#8B0000"][i]not a very in-depth, detailed story on how this man broke Janine's heart, but he receives a punishment he will never forget from Janine's best friends, two large 500lb+ females, who act her "muscle" for whenever she has a problem she can't solve on her own.[/i][/color][/b]
[color="#FF0000"][size="4"][b][i](involves breaking and enter & rape, so don't read if you don't like)[/i][/b][/size][/color]

[size="5"][b][center]Big stretch 3: forced entry[/center][/b][/size]
There’s a skinny, Caucasian male sitting in his home on a hot, Saturday afternoon watching his TV, whose life was to about to change forever.
There comes a knock on his door. They knock twice.
“Go away!”
They knock another two times and his answer remained the same, except that he added the phrase, “It’s Saturday.”
They pound even hard, loosening the door from it’s hinges little by little until they were able to force their way in; the man jumps to his feet at the sight of several large women of an assortment of color and race about 500lbs in weight or more with really flabby arms at least three times the size of a turkey leg or more.
“Who the hell are y…” his sentence was interrupted when one of the fat women told him in the loudest tone possible, “Shut up!” sounding like she was a terrorist as she commanded one of the women to hold him down.
She gets in front of him and tackles him before he could have the chance to run away and holds his ass up in the air.
“You think you can just do what you did and get away with it?”
“Get away with what? What are you gonna do?”
“You know what you did…” she exclaimed, prepping herself for the most horrendous thing that no one has ever thought to attempt in human history. “We sumo chicks stick together. And we won’t be intimidated by people like you.” She commands one of the other women to hand her a bottle of lubricant. After she gets it, she pulls down his shorts, his underwear and proceeds to lather up his butt hole, “I’m not a doctor, so I won’t lie to you about this not going to hurt, because it will. You’ll remember for the rest of your days…” she finished with an evil grin.
“No please,” the skinny man begged.
“It’s too late for apologies; besides, you should’ve thought of that when you broke Janine’s heart like you did. Now relax every muscle in your anus…” she drills her fingers around inside his anus ring to loosen things up before diving in further and really stretching things out.
He moans like a woman being pleasured in ways that a man could do to a woman during anal sex. But soon after, his moans of pleasure turned in moans of agony as she worked her hand in past the wrist and kept going.
“That’s too much… too… much…” he strained to say.
“Oh, you’ll think it’s too much.” “Oh, getting too much resistance. Hold him by his hips and push him up onto me!” she commanded of the women pinning him to the floor.
The woman with her hand halfway to elbow in his anus like the hand of a cook stuffing a thanksgiving turkey, slathered more lube onto her arm, she practically emptied the whole bottle, making her arm like a fatter version of one of those things you use in a car repair shop to check the oil.
The farther the other woman pushed, the wider his anus got; the wider it got, the louder he began to moan. “You’re killing me…!” he said, lengthening each word as if he were having difficulty saying them under the extreme internal pressure his rectum was going through.
“That’s right, go on and suffer; just like how you made her suffer.”
With each passing minute she had her arm buried deep in him to her elbow, he felt a bit of pressure build up slowly, weighing him down even more like the kernel inside a bag of popcorn causing the bag to rise when heat transfers into it. Within moments he realized that pressure building up was natural gas; he tries to let it out the back way, but the amount of girth from the woman’s arm acted like a tub stopper, which kept the air from going anywhere. The more he tried to fart, the more it collected around her arm until he got unbearable. He cried softly, “I got to fart.”
“What was that?”
He repeats it even louder and she responds with the answer, “Too bad!” in an even louder tone than his, “I’m not through here, so you’ll just have to hold it in.”
He struggle to get up, but the 2nd woman holding him down while sliding him further up her arm kept putting more weight on him.
“By the time I’m done, I’ll be able to wear your skinny ass like a glove.”
“Please, have mercy my rectum is splitting open; it can’t take any more,” he cried like an innocent rape victim in the back of an alleyway.
“I don’t care. You’ve messed with the bull and now you’re getting the horns, buddy.”
The second woman gives off an evil chuckle, “How much more abuse you think his hole can take?”
“I dunno, let’s find out.” She calls Janine forward, Janine weight in at about 110lbs and looked quite skinny for her weight; almost the same height as the man getting his hole brutally punished, too. “Would you give me a hand here, dear?”
She takes a look down at her ex, who was groaning softly in agony, “Don’t you think he’s had enough?” she asked.
“Enough? After what he did to you? This is only the beginning, honey. Now come over here.”
Stepping closer, Janine gulped softly as she saw the overstretched anal ring of her former lover, “I dunno, his hole is pretty much close to bursting, are you su…”
“Just stick your hand in around side…” the girl commanded. “Teach him a lesson; show’em what happens when he messes with your feelings like he did.”
“This can’t be happening,” the man whispered. “I’m just having a nightmare, that’s all.” He pinches himself to try and make himself wake up from this whole ordeal, but soon after, he realizes that this was no dream as his pinch started to hurt. “Omg, this is insane, why won’t I wake up?!”
“Pinch yourself all you want, honey, this shit is real.”
His hole was a whopping 10 inches in diameter after Janine put her arm alongside her friend’s up to the elbow, but the fun (for them, anyways) wasn’t over as the fat woman’s arm was even bigger starting from the elbow and going all the way up to her armpit.
“One more trick up my sleeve and I’ll let you go, so you can think about what you done…”
“Pull it out, you crazy fat bitch, you’ll rip me in half!”
“You’re in no position to tell me what I should or shouldn’t do.” She pushes her arm in past the elbow while Janine kept her arm in at where it currently was.
“I swear I will oil you up, stick your fat ass in the oven and eat you like a whole turkey, if you don’t get your arm outta me. YOU HEARING ME?!”
“Ooh, I’m so scared,” she answered sarcastically while she and the woman holding him down pushed at the exact same time, sliding him up and expanding his hole inch by inch.
“Any further and you’ll make him explode.” Janine said as shocked as possible.
“Yeh, I know…”
“But you said you’d release him and let him think about what he’s done…”
“Yeh, well that was before he started making threats and calling me fat.”
“But you are fat.”
“Yes, but I don’t want some skinny womanizer like him, who thinks he can get away with anything he wants, stating the goddamn obvious at me when it hurts my feelings.”
“But you’re killing him and that wasn’t part of the plan.”
“There was no plan; I’m making it up as I go.”
Sweat dripped down the skinny man’s face as she drove deeper and deeper. He pants, grunts, moans, and cries as he knew the inevitable was coming, “What have I done to deserve this…?” he whimpered softly just before one final push ripped him in half like a paper bag, spraying viscera and blood all over the living room.
Lucky for the women, the blinds were closed so no one could witness the horror which took place.
“Yeh, now who’s gonna clean all this up?” Janine asked.
The fat women then spread out across the room like robotic maid, licking the blood off the walls like a horde of demons with long, snake-like tongues until the whole wall was spotless. Their next task was the get rid of the mess, which used to be Janine’s ex-boyfriend. As the head of the victim showed his last sights, which was the head of one of the fat women with razor sharp teeth that looked like a bear trap descending above him, everything goes black and he awakens in his chair watching an old horror film, “The Blob”. He looks around at the mess of scattered popcorn and candy wrapper “Last time I smoke and eat junk food,” he said, throwing away the joint stuck on his collar. He heard a knock at the door. He jumps up in a fright, “Not again…”
(Wonder what he’s done now…?)
The end Edited by ultimate gigalo

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
[quote name='kdre373' date='19 July 2012 - 03:08 PM' timestamp='1342735727' post='624705']
The fisting is fine but the death is a bit much
[/quote]

it came to me in a dream and i write what i see. you could just copy and paste it and leave that part out on your hard drive.

• 2 months later...
[quote name='tclydx' date='24 September 2012 - 01:25 PM' timestamp='1348518348' post='650191']
非常感谢楼主分享
[/quote]

in... ENGLISH!!! :angry:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.